9530 SW 29 Street, Miami, FL 33165 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Ultimate Sounds

Ultimate Sounds DJ’s has been the leading DJ services and wedding entertainment provider in the South Florida area for over a decade. Ultimate Sounds was founded by experienced DJ's who saw the need for high-quality, responsive, client-oriented entertainment that would bring the excitement of South Florida’s hottest nightclubs to private parties and small-scale events within the area.

We have helped to create the exotic atmosphere of South Florida’s club scene, and this foundation has led us to realize that the nightclub scene doesn’t have to take place only in a club - we can bring it right to your party. From the breathtaking setups to the high-energy atmosphere, vast music selection and powerful professional-grade equipment, we have what it takes to make your next party an event your guests won’t forget for a long time!

We treat each event as if it was our own party, and we never skimp on the setup or subcontract out to other DJ’s. Musical entertainment isn’t our job or a casual hobby - it’s our passion, our lifestyle, and we reflect that in the professionalism, creativity, and energy level of our productions. Yes, we know how to thrill the crowd, but in the midst of the excitement, we never forget the importance of being trustworthy, reliable, and adaptable to every situation.

Find out how to put our experience in filling dance floors and making crowds go wild to work for you - give us a call today at 305-482-3092, and find out why Ultimate Sounds is the hottest DJ/production company in South Florida!

Follow Ultimate Sounds on

Ultimate Sounds 5
  • Marlena

Marlena Papavaritis · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing DJ

Look no further than DJ Javier for your wedding needs! He was absolutely amazing at our Miami Beach wedding reception on June 29, 2019. Javier was super communicative with me and my fiance leading up to the wedding and really understood what we wanted and what our crowd wanted to hear. There was not a moment that our dance floor was empty. Thank you DJ Javier for your professionalism and kindness. Highly recommend him to others!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Best DJ in Miami

DJ Javier did such an amazing job on my music and all of the uplighting for our reception. He had the perfect mix of music and worked with me to make sure every song I wanted got played. People were on the dance floor the entire night and he really kept the party going. I would use him for any event!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Monica Arroyo · Married on 06/14/2019

Very Happy Bride!

Javier was amazing!
    Not only was he a pleasure to work with, I loved how he executed the night with music and lighting. From the moment I signed to have Javier as a DJ at my wedding he was professional, very well organized, and patient with me while I made my important music choices. I love his online tools with assisting brides in their music choices and Javier followed mines to a “t”.
    Javier was also such a kind and sweet person, he made me confident in my choice of DJ! I highly recommend Javier to any bride who is in search of a good DJ who will keep the music flowing and guests dancing! Thank you so much Javier!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Ultimate Sounds FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 725.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 210.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 9530 SW 29 Street Miami, 33165 See on map