PO Box 2558, Blowing Rock, NC 28605 Map · Phone number

• L.Baker Cake Designs
  • My Local Bakery

17 Reviews for Ugga Mugga Bakery

Kaley · Married on 08/05/2018

Beth did an awesome job on the wedding cake, desert bar and the grooms cake was exactly what he described! Everything looked good and tasted even better!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Jen · Married on 05/26/2018

We worked with Ugga Mugga for our May wedding at the Overlook Barn and had their dessert bites and a small wedding cake. I am not one who typically loves wedding cakes but let me tell you, this one was DELICIOUS. I could not believe how tasty it was. And the dessert bites...people were raving about how amazing they were. We try to stop by whenever we're in town because I dream of that banana pudding- I only wish I lived closer so it wasn't such a rare treat for me to get! Thank you to Beth and her team for helping to make our day so wonderful!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Carol · Married on 07/22/2017

I give Beth and her crew 100% she was able to work with me over the phone and through emails since I wasn't a local. I enjoyed when I visited and got to go in to purchase some tasty sweets whenever I visited. We didn't do a conventional wedding cake but the Strawberry Lemonade cake, peanut butter truffles and the citrus bars. Everything was out of this world. Two weeks later I still have people talking about how good it was!!! Thanks Beth and all the hard dedicated workers at Ugga Mugga I'll see you next visit!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Award

Real Weddings

• PO Box 2558 Blowing Rock, 28605 See on map
    Location of (Ugga Mugga Bakery)