45 Westwood Avenue, Westwood, NJ 07675 Map · Phone number

About Tyrrells Flowers & Gifts

Tyrrells provides professional wedding and party décor on a unique and customized basis. Our floral designs are frequently seen at Seasons, The Venetian, The Rockleigh, Hilton Woodcliff Lake, Marriott Park Ridge, The View, Colonial Manor, Colonial Inn, Crystal Plaza, and many other venues. Our professional designers know the venues and the area very well and can make recommendations to provide the perfect floral additions to your event.

Consultations are provided free of charge and provide an opportunity to discuss your individual preferences and create the perfect floral display. Our dedicated staff will meet with you and tailor the perfect package to make your event as special as it deserves to be. Consultation appointments are available Monday-Saturday and evening appointments are available.
Kindly phone us or click here to request a consultation.

Follow Tyrrells Flowers & Gifts on

ty3
ty2

8 Reviews for Tyrrells Flowers & Gifts

tina · Married on 07/22/2012

Our wedding flowers were done by Tyrrells's which were beautiful!! Susan made my bouquet and the bridal bouquet’s exactly what I wanted. We worked with Skip and he is a pleasure to work with and knows the business. He listened to your ideas and made it happen. He also made his suggestions on some things that we were not so sure about. Tyrrell’s Florist is accommodating. They arrived on time and everything flowed smoothly. We definitely recommend Tyrrell’s Florist! Thank you for making our day special.

Patricia · Married on 09/24/2011

The ideas that Tyrrells came up with were nothing short of spectacular! Susan took my ideas and created the exact bouquet I had always dreamt of carrying down the aisle.

The centerpieces were stunning- it really made the room!

I visited several florists and Tyrrells was by far the most outgoing and accommodating of any of them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Kate · Married on 05/28/2011

The flowers Tyrrells's did for our wedding were absolutely beautiful!! I received so many compliments on everything - the centerpieces, the bouquets, the flowers at the altar - everything was gorgeous & exactly what I wanted. I worked with Skip & he couldn't have been nicer. He really listened to ideas I already in mind & made great suggestions on things I wasn't sure about yet. He was also very accomodating & flexibile in making sure we stayed within our budget, but got the look we wanted. I can't say enough good things about Tyrrell's!

Award