6455 W Grand Videre Dr, Beloit, WI 53548-8344 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Type A Images

Type A Images is quirky, real, fun, professional, and experienced. Amanda has been photographing weddings since 2008 and loves editorial inspired portraits, dramatic and emotional candids, and having a blast with her clients.

** Type A is LGBTQ+ friendly **

Amanda Reseburg, Type A Images owner/photographer, has been featured in several online publications, including the Rock N Roll Bride Blog, ISPWP Real Weddings, SLRLounge, Married in Milwaukee, and Huffington Post.

She has won The Knot Best of Weddings as well as the Bride’s Choice for Wedding Wire. Amanda has also been published in Professional Photographer Magazine, Delta Sky, and Chicago Social Brides magazine.

Follow Type A Images on

31 Reviews for Type A Images

• Amy

Amy H. · Married on 06/27/2020

Outstanding Photographer!!

I can't speak enough great things about Type A Images (Amanda). I've been overly impressed with Amanda, including her quick communication and follow up, timeliness, work ethic, and attention to detail. My large wedding was pushed back a year due to COVID-19 but we chose to have a small intimate wedding on our original date and wanted to capture the day with some photos. Amanda not only rescheduled us to next year without any penalty but graciously offered up her services FREE of charge during our small wedding. She's gone above and beyond for us and I feel so grateful to have chosen her as our photographer.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Krista · Married on 06/16/2017

I knew I wanted Amanda as my photographer years before I ever even met my now-husband. Her work is exquisite and unique and gorgeous. Naturally, she is the FIRST person I contacted once we were engaged and planning. If she wasn't going to be available on the date we wanted, we would have switched dates, not photographers. She was such a joy to work with on our day. So talented and so enjoyable. I never felt awkward or uneasy or out of place while we climbed in bushes (our choice) or stood barefoot on rocks on the lakefront (BEST pictures ever). We planned a fairly small and simple wedding, but the one thing we both agreed we wanted to splurge on was fantastic photography. We were not disappointed. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat (and we are once our baby is born in October).

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jackie · Married on 12/03/2016

Amanda was amazing to work with. We were so exciting to have her shoot both our engagement session and our wedding day. She was extremely professional, flexible, and communicative, making the process itself flawless, but she brought out so many beautiful memories through her work. She captured so much joy throughout the day and we were thrilled to have her with us on our special day. We loved her unique style from our first glimpse of her work, and the hundreds of photographs she gave us in return are beyond our expectations. She is a joy to work with!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Type A Images Pricing

Type A Images Price Rates

Type A Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2022.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Amanda  Reseburg

Amanda Reseburg

Owner/Photographer

My husband bought a camera for Christmas in 2007
He pretended it was a present for me…….

I mean…it had my name on it and everything, but it was probably more of a toy for him to play with.
But, a job loss….lots of time on my hands…and an adorable baby model to work with….and Type A was born in 2008.

I’ve been shooting weddings, seniors, and family portraits ever since. It’s a job I still adore and one I’ll do until my body decides it’s time to pack it in.

I live in the woods outside of Janesville, WI in what I like to call our “Little House in the Woods” with my husband of 14 years, our three red-headed girls, and our two dogs.

When I’m not photographing all-the-things, I’m all about a mix of interests: Hamilton the Musical, living history museums, documentaries and non-fiction books, early 90s rock music of the “grunge” persuasion, and making sure my kids have a firm grasp on pop culture and sarcastic humor.

I offer Wedding, Senior Portrait, and Family Portrait coverage in Wisconsin, Illinois, and beyond. I love to travel and explore new places!

Send me a contact form and let’s chat about what you have in mind!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 6455 W Grand Videre Dr Beloit, WI, 53548-8344 See on map
    By Appointment. Email is the best way to reach me @ typeaimages@gmail.com
    Location of (Type A Images)

Type A Images frequently asked questions

What photography services does Type A Images include in the starting price?

Type A Images includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Type A Images include in their most popular wedding package?

Type A Images includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Type A Images offer?

Type A Images offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Type A Images offer?

Type A Images offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Type A Images offer for wedding events?

Type A Images offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Type A Images and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Type A Images is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Type A Images offer?

Type A Images currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.