Tyler Tents & Events

Tyler, TX View map

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$45

What is the starting price for tables?

$7

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$224
    Kayla Married on 09/23/2017
    I can't say enough about Amanda, Angela and Tyler Tents & Events! I ended up moving all my rentals from another local rental company and I am so very glad I did. They were consistently responsive, always made me feel taken care of always found a solution. They were the HUGE part of why my day was so perfect. It was a large wedding with obstacles and they made it beautiful and seamless. I cannot recommend them enough! I love Tyler Tents & Events, they should have all the business in East Texas!
    Sara Event on: 10/12/2015
    Tyler Tent & Events is my designated vendor for all of my event and rental needs! Amanda and her staff are so amazing to work with! I love coming to them with ideas and letting them help my vision come to life! They are quick to respond with any questions or changes I have with my order, and are very professional when it comes to setting up for my events. The staff at Tyler Tent & Events deliver great customer service! You won't be disappointed with them!
  • sara
    Sara Event on: 10/12/2015
    Tyler Tents & Events is my designated vendor for all of my event and rental needs! Amanda and her staff are so amazing to work with! I love coming to them with ideas and letting them help my vision come to life! They are quick to respond with any questions or changes I have with my order, and are very professional when it comes to setting up for my events. The staff at Tyler Tent & Events deliver great customer service! You won't be disappointed with them!

Bella Sera Ranch Bella Sera Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Tyler Tents & Events were great to work with. They dropped off everything the morning of and pick up everything that evening. The bride used a lot of beautiful items. They had beautiful glass chargers with a gold rim, farm table as the head table, whiskey barrels for the cakes, gorgeous candelabras, beautiful fabric materials, and so much more. I can only imagine what other items they have in stock too.

La Bella Blooms La Bella Blooms Wedding Florists

The girls at Tyler Tents and Events are wonderful to work with.

5515 State Hwy 31 W Tyler, TX, 75709
9032006744
Location of (Tyler Tents & Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding