Tyler Q Tucker Wedding Films

Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Tyler Q Tucker Wedding Films

An experienced wedding videographer in Richmond, Virginia, Tyler Q. Tucker Wedding Films LLC has been a successful part of the wedding industry since 2015. The company believes relationships are key and are dedicated to building friendships with each of its couples prior to their special day. Understanding that weddings are a once-in-a-lifetime affair, Tyler Q. Tucker Wedding Films LLC treats each celebration as its own unique story waiting to be told.

Tyler Q. Tucker Wedding Films LLC is focused on creating films about love that feature your union. To seize the romance and emotion of your special day, the following customizable services are offered in each wedding package:

• Consultation
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Revisions

Other Services
Tyler Q. Tucker Wedding Films LLC delivers your wedding footage in a variety of formats. Options include a digital download link and two custom wooden USBs in a wooden box.

Follow Tyler Q Tucker Wedding Films on

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for Tyler Q Tucker Wedding Films

Tyler Q Tucker Wedding Films 1
Tyler Q Tucker Wedding Films 2
Tyler Q Tucker Wedding Films 3
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/29/2018

Flexible, easy to work with & awesome

We cannot say enough good things about Tyler & his team. Day of the wedding they went above and beyond, even helping us get one of our cars from the hotel to our house. Afterwards we were slightly high maintenance with our edits and he did nothing but work with us to ensure our video was everything we wanted and more! Alsooo super reasonable price :)

• Denise

Denise Bryant · Married on 08/12/2018

Awesome, Talented, Professional, Friendly

I booked Tyler for my wedding from a recommendation of another videographer who wasn't able to work on my date. After visiting his website and seeing his phenomenal work, I knew I wanted Tyler to video my wedding. And I'm so glad I did! Working with Tyler was effortless. On our wedding day, Tyler fit right in. He's so nice. He felt like one of the family from the time he got there in the morning until the end of our night. My highlight video is everything I could ask for and more! Tyler is very talented. Do yourself a favor and book your wedding with Tyler Q. Tucker Wedding Films! You won't be disappointed!

Tyler Q Tucker Wedding Films 4
    Tyler Q Tucker Wedding Films 5

Award

Tyler Q Tucker Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Kim Moody Design
    Kim Moody Design Wedding Planners

Tyler is fantastic to work with, and delivers an excellent wedding film. He is always courteous of time, communicative both before an event and during an event; as the wedding planner at an event, this is very important to me. His drone footage is an added bonus for the films, and are always a conversation piece for the guests on site at the event. I am so glad that Tyler and I connected. We have had the pleasure of working together at many events in the past, and have a few more on the calendar together in the future.

• Richmond Richmond, Virginia, 23220 See on map