Two Of A Kind

120 E Carpenter St, Midland, MI 48640 Map · Phone number

About Two Of A Kind

We are a full service event floral service, specializing in modern, unique, and upscale weddings. From your bridal bouquet to the arbor garland, we have you covered. Email us today for your price list and to check availablilty.

Follow Two Of A Kind on

Two Of A Kind 5
Two Of A Kind 6
Two Of A Kind 7

Lauren Koziatek · Married on 01/11/2019

Hands down one of my favorites from my wedding

These flowers!!! Jessica and Amanda more than delivered on my vague, half-conceived notion of flowers for my wedding. I simply gave them colors, a few inspiration pictures I liked, and when I changed my mind they flowed with that too! They were insightful, knowledgeable, and more than capable of putting together the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements. I wish I could have kept all the flowers forever - they were that stunning! They were also willing to incorporate fabric flowers from my grandmother's dress into my bouquet to represent her on my day, and it was so heartfelt and touching - it was the perfect addition to my already stunning bouquet. I can't recommend working with these ladies enough!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Two Of A Kind's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Lauren! Your wedding was a pleasure to do, and we love how beautiful it turned out.
  • Britney

Britney Reed · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Saviors

I can’t say enough about these amazing women...they are equally sweet as they are talented! You won’t regret letting them become apart of your event journey!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Two Of A Kind 8
    Two Of A Kind 9
    Two Of A Kind 10
    Two Of A Kind 11

Alyssa · Married on 06/23/2018

The PERFECT Floral team!

Jessica and Amanda were a dream to work with! What I liked most about working with them is that they will work with any budget and they give multiple excellent suggestions for cutting costs. They also have the best style – they just get it and know what looks good! Jessica and Amanda were so kind and answered all our questions promptly. I didn’t even need to talk to them the day of the wedding – they knew the plan and set everything up perfectly! I highly recommend checking out their Instagram page so you can see for yourself how beautiful their work is!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Two Of A Kind's reply:

Thank you so much, Alyssa! Your wedding was a dream to do, and we appreciate your trust in us! Thank you for your review!

Two Of A Kind FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 99.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 48.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 53.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 120 E Carpenter St Midland, 48640 See on map