Dallas, Dallas, TX 75398 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Two Feather Films

Two Feather Films is a storytelling wedding videographer for couples marrying in the greater Dallas, Texas, area. This videography team loves telling the story of a couple’s adventure together on their wedding day, complete with all the sights, sounds, and movements of the day. The focus of Two Feather Films is to share the couple’s big day and to document it on film for generations to come.

This cinematic wedding videographer documents a couple’s day through storytelling videos. The team can create full feature videos or highlight videos for couples of their wedding day. The videographers only book one event per day, giving them the opportunity to work additional hours and shoot with multiple cameras in multiple locations. They can even provide drone footage for couples. The team offers liability insurance, and they give to couples the raw footage in addition to edited videos. The material can be given to couples in the form of a digital download, or on a USB flash drive or USB hard drive.

Follow Two Feather Films on

Two Feather Films 4
Two Feather Films 5
Two Feather Films 6

Sadie Cauley · Married on 05/25/2019

Thank you Two Feather Films!

We are so happy we chose Two Feather Films to capture our wedding day! The film is amazing and something we will cherish forever. Logun and Emily are simply the best! They are such a joy to be around, and their work is incredible. We are so grateful for their dedication to capture our special day so perfectly. Thank you Two Feather Films!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Reagan

Reagan · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Husband/Wife Film Team!!!

So so happy we choose Two Feather Films to capture our wedding day! It was so convenient having the Logun with the guys all day and Emily with the girls! From the beginning I voiced how important capturing our vows on film was to me and they DELIVERED. This video is something my husband and I will truly cherish. There are many vendors you can choose to film your wedding but I guarantee you will not regret choosing this duo! Thank you thank you thank you Two Feather Films for giving us the opportunity to relive this wonderful day over and over again!!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Lindsay · Married on 05/18/2018

Words cannot begin to describe the gratitude my husband and I have for Two Feather Films. Logun and Emily exceeded our expectations and captured every pure and magical moment! As a bride to be you have so many expectations of how your big day will plan out but regardless of how meticulous each detail is planned, the day goes by in a blink and it’s impossible to soak up everything all at once. Having Two Feather Films create a video highlighting all these moments made it possible to relive the best day of our lives over and over again! I HIGHLY recommend splurging a bit for the longer video. Ours came out to be 9min and I’m so glad we decided to go with the longer version! I have heard time and time again, from complete strangers too who’ve seen our video, that it was the best wedding videography they’ve ever seen! I cannot recommend Logun and Emily enough! They really are the best in the business!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Two Feather Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

• Dallas Dallas, TX, 75398 See on map