Prospect Park West, Brooklyn, NY 11226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing

About TWJ Wedding Films

TWJ Wedding Films is a wedding videography company based in Brooklyn, New York. Owner and videography Thomas W. Johnson is a New York University film graduate and an experience filmmaker. He focuses on capturing your wedding with a beautiful, natural and cinematic style; staying away from cliché and posed shots. Let him use his top-of-the-line gear to capture stunning footage of your special day.

TWJ Wedding Films offers an array of videography services. Their most popular wedding packages features filming at multiple locations with multiple cameras, among other items. With their save the date option, you have have a one-of-a-kind and modern way of sharing your news with your friends and family, as opposed to the traditional photograph. DVD, SD card and digital download are a few of the formats available for copies of your footage. Other services TWJ Wedding Films can provide include:

• Additional hours
screen shot 2015 10 22 at 9 35 46 pm

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for TWJ Wedding Films

timothy · Married on 09/30/2016

Don't Look anywhere else!
    My wife and I surprised my daughter and son-in law with a video. They didn't want a video because they have been to many weddings where they found the videographer to be very intrusive. We decided to surprise them anyway , and boy are they glad we did.
    I met with Thomas and expressed our concerns and explained that Dana and Danny were not very "posey people" and did not want to feel like there was always a camera in their face. Well I have to tell you Thomas and his assistant were excellent. He was polite & courteous and worked extremely well with the photographer (www.philipsicilianophotography.com another professional that i had to plug !!) we hardly knew he was there.
    Excellent ,Excellent Quality and Price... worth every penny .
    My wife and I can't stop watching the video. She can't help but cry every time she views it, and the highlight video is like a mini love story. If you want, you can see it here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU33MxfXIpw . Here are a few comment from our friends who viewed the highlight.

"Tears Running Down My Face, Just Beautiful"
    " Cant stop watching , so nice."
    "What a beautiful gift, you chose the right guy , Kudos to you!!!"
    "Absoluetly Gorgeous"
    "I am Obsessed and watch it everyday"
    "Screaming, Crying, Beautifully done !!! He captured all the precious moments and now you wiill have them forever.
    "That is Fantastic, Love it !!!!
    I can go on and on , but seriously you will not go wrong with Thomas.

Thomas, Thank you so much for a job well done. the finished product exceeded our expectations and it will be something we all will treasure for many years. You will be hearing from us again when #2 decides to tie the Knot.
    Dana, Danny ,Mary and Myself cannot thank you enough.

Charles · Married on 08/26/2016

Thomas is the consummate professional at his craft, and we were very thankful that has was on board to capture and produce amazing footage for us for our wedding. His attention to detail, organization and professionalism were EXCEPTIONAL!! I will absolutely recommend to all of my friends having a wedding in the future! - Charles G.

TWJ Wedding Films Pricing

TWJ Wedding Films Price Rates

TWJ Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,199.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Prospect Park West Brooklyn, New York, NY 11226 See on map