Twinkle & SMOOCH beauty with Jenny DiMucci

Cranston, RI View map

$625 Typical Price

{Twinkle} & SMOOCH beauty Flirt in color…love your skin {BRIDAl} Beauty Suite: Jenny DiMucci is a professional makeup artist with over 15 years in the industry. She has worked for such notable retailers, including but not limited to, Nordstrom and Saks 5th Avenue; as well as, for vendors Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, and Chanel. Jenny’s extensive background in Cosmetics, Marketing and Management, as well as Fine Arts, has led her to her newest endeavor of developing her own Cosmetic and Skincare line for her personal clientele. Twinkle & SMOOCH beauty is a high quality boutique brand specializing in organized and simplified beauty. Customized for the client in pretty and portable palettes in addition to highly effective, luxurious skincare. At her Makeup Studio and Skincare Apothecary, located in Cranston, RI, Jenny provides her clients with individualized attention in a boutique environment. There, Jenny works one-on-one with her clients to create that perfect look for that perfect day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$625.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$625

Ceremony Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Piano

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$40.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
    Kellie M. Married on 10/08/2021

Flawless & Fabulous

I've never had my may-up professionally applied until now. As the mother-of-the-groom, I wanted to step up my every day make-up routine for the wedding, but I didn't want to wear heavy make-up. I was hoping for a subtle, natural looking glow. Jenny listened to my concerns, asked questions, and worked her magic. I felt confident and glamorous, and I didn't feel like I had a face full of make-up. I think Jenny is an artist! She has a calm, professional demeanor which made me feel comfortable the moment we met. I'll recommend Jenny to anyone planning a special occasion. Looking forward to the next big event!
    Katrina V. Married on 05/01/2021

Perfection in every way!

I can’t say enough positive things about Jenny. From her professionalism and thoroughness to her ability to perform miracles like a fairy godmother. Jenny got back to me right away and worked around my schedule and the craziness of COVID to ensure makeup for myself and my bridesmaids were perfect. Knowing nothing about makeup myself, Jenny worked with me to create the perfect look for me and my girls, flawlessly. I will always recommend her!

Twinkle & SMOOCH beauty with Jenny DiMucci's reply:

So happy you chose me for your big day! ♥️💄🥂🎊Cheers! Thank you for your wonderful words! I loved working with you and your bridesmaids. It was a pleasure. All my best to you and yours!
    Doreen Married on 10/20/2013
    Jenny did my makeup for my wedding day, and I could not have been more pleased. Jenny is very reliable and professional. She is very patient, always taking into consideration my desires and concerns while making sure I am well pleased and feeling comfortable. I am not one who wears makeup very often so my concerns were looking natural and beautiful for pictures while still looking and feeling like myself. After my trial run with Jenny I knew I had nothing to worry about.
    On my wedding day, Jenny arrived at my hotel on time and did my makeup flawlessly. I felt beautiful and confident. I enjoyed my day without giving a second thought to my makeup and my wedding pictures came out wonderful. Jenny is a true artist.

PartyGirl PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

1263 Oaklawn Ave, Suite #2 Cranston, 02920

please make an appointment
Location of (Twinkle & SMOOCH beauty with Jenny DiMucci)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding