West Nyack, NY 10994 Map · Phone number

About Twin Sounds Entertainment

The perfect combination of Elegance and Energy. 3 equal partners each having close to 20 years experience in the DJ entertainment industry. We take pride in entertaining you and your guests. Please visit our website for more information.
www.twinsoundsentertainment.com

67fce7242707523f white led facade

19 Reviews for Twin Sounds Entertainment

Kylie · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome DJ & Photobooth

Jim and his crew were amazing!!! They played all the right songs and had the dance floor going all night long. They also did our music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. People were talking about how great the music was for days to come!!! We couldn't have picked a better DJ for our wedding. Even better you can rent a photobooth with them as well which everyone loved :)

Sent on 06/25/2019

Twin Sounds Entertainment's reply:

I am happy that we were able to alter our plans to be the DJ for your wedding. We wish you guys nothing but the best in the future. We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2019

Simply Awesome

Jim and his team are awesome! While both my husband and I met with this team, I am the one who knows music and is very particular with these things. I wanted to make sure I was picking someone who understood what my visions and concerns were. We met these guys, heard about their history and all the different events they have done, watched their online videos and knew they would be a good fit. We were sent a simple questionnaire and a song request sheet. Once I emailed it back, I asked if there was anything else they needed and Jim told me "no, we got it from here" and he was right! As the bride I was the nervous wreck and Jim made it his priority to reassure me that they knew what I wanted and everything would be perfect. I will tell you that he was right once again. I appreciate the time speaking with Jim to address all my concerns...he left the lines of communication open. I had everyone's personal cell phone number that I could call or text at anytime if anything should come up. They are friendly, open, honest and really set my mind at ease. All different genre's of music was played and they all made sure people were up and dancing. We also added in the photo booth which was a huge hit and were able to get copies of everyone's pictures at the end of the night. Thanks Twin Sounds for the amazing entertainment you provided! We love you guys!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Twin Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We wish you guys a lifetime of happiness. We were honored to be a part of your special day.

Erica · Married on 05/06/2016

What can I say about the MOST amazing DJ's, Twin Sounds. They played music for 5 straight hours for our Cocktail Reception with music from all genres, with people dancing and singing ALL night long. I can not thank you ALL enough for helping make this one of the MOST amazing and memorable nights for our family. You guys are the BEST!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Twin Sounds Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1499.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• Casa Mia Manor House
    Casa Mia Manor House Mansion Weddings

I can't think of a better choice than Twin Sounds Entertainment for your wedding. They are professional and accommodating, as well as energetic. They will bring fun and excitement to your event! I highly recommend them - you will not be disappointed!

• Dan Lungen Photography, Inc
    Dan Lungen Photography, Inc Wedding Photographers

Twin Sounds Entertainment stands above the rest. I have worked numerous times with them and can truly say that they are the best DJ and Entertainment company in the Northeast Hands Down!

• West Nyack, 10994 See on map