Cleveland, OH 44118 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About Twig Florals

Twig is a boutique floral and event design studio located in Cleveland, Ohio. We believe in combining our design with your vision to create an elegant setting for your event. Using only the most beautiful and delicate blooms, we bring together the many details by creating romantic bouquets, enchanting arrangements, sophisticated decor, and more.

• Real Weddings 1

8 Reviews for Twig Florals

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

If I had to sum up our experience working with Bronwen in one word, it would be WOW. She is amazing!

At first, selecting a wedding floral designer seemed like a daunting task. To begin with, I don’t know much about flowers. And the first few designers we met with either didn’t respect our desired budget, or weren’t responsive, or weren’t very flexible.

But once we connected with Bronwen, a once-difficult decision became super easy. She was by far the most responsive, the most flexible, and the most professional designer we met with. She really cares about you as a client and making your vision come to life. I wasn’t always confident in my ability to articulate my vision, but Bronwen took the time to listen and interpret, and make recommendations that she felt fit what I was looking for overall.

In the months leading up to the wedding, Bronwen was easy to communicate with, very patient with our questions and requests for changes, and was super accommodating.

When the big day was upon us and I saw our flowers for the first time, I was over the moon! I couldn’t believe what an amazing job Bronwen did in bringing my vision to life. It was even better than I could have imagined. I was so sad when I had to leave my bouquet behind to go on our honeymoon – I loved it that much!

She did so much more than make a stunning bouquet. Everything was beautiful and exceeded our expectations, from the garland on our head table to the centerpieces to the pew markers to the candles.

With Bronwen, you won’t get a “cookie cutter” floral design. Her work runs the gamut but is still very much her style - which is the highest quality and most beautiful flowers, uniquely arranged in a stunning design that’s customized to you. Hire her immediately, it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Sara · Married on 07/09/2016

Bronwen just got me! She took our vision and made it happen easily on a budget. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Joanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Bronwen from Twig Florals is not only one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet, but she also managed to take my vague Pinterest ideas and create the most beautiful wedding decor that I could have ever imagined. She was so responsive and patient, completely understood what I was looking for, and made great suggestions that took my vision to another level. I'm sure I'm just one of many clients, but she always seemed excited to chat with me and work on my wedding. We received so many compliments on the bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces, and almost all of the flowers were taken home by our guests! I am still so over the moon about how beautiful our wedding looked. Her pricing was also much more reasonable than any of the florists I talked to, and I believe her work rivals and exceeds them all. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a creative and talented florist who is also all around a wonderful person!

Sent on 06/09/2016