Plymouth, MI 48170 Map · Phone number

About Twenty-One Events

Twenty-One Events offers full service event design and coordination. While serving primarily south-east Michigan, Twenty-One Events is available to travel where ever an event leads them. With experience in a variety of different events, Twenty-One Events can bring your event to life.

• Simply SK Events
Wedding cake
1d9257fcbc22e6b6 1360363376603 ScreenShot20130207at8 01 49PM

5 Reviews for Twenty-One Events

Elizabeth · Married on 01/25/2014

Johanna was amazing! We can't even imagine having done our wedding without her. We hired her for same-day coordination and she was organized, responsive, and professional. She made the day go smoothly and stress-free! From our eyes our wedding was perfect, without even a slight hiccup! We would highly recommend her for your wedding :)

Sent on 02/01/2014

Allison · Married on 11/16/2013

From the moment we contacted Johanna Alexander of Twenty-One Events, we were put at ease. Johanna planned and organized our day-of wedding coordination for our November 2013 wedding. Johanna listened to every detail and understood what parts of the celebration were important to Ryan and me. She respected our vision and ideas, while giving suggestions and options at appropriate times. Her knowledge of wedding etiquette and wedding traditions were helpful when creating our ceremony and reception components. Johanna created a very organized and concise day-of timeline that helped Ryan and me have a clear vision of the day and an understanding on what to expect. It was also very helpful when organizing the rest of the wedding attendants. Johanna made confirmation phone calls to vendors the week before the wedding which gave us great piece of mind. There was 100% consistency with the rehearsal and ceremony. After facilitating the ceremony Johanna immediately went to our reception site to help prepare our reception room decor (center pieces, gift table, signs). Johanna’s calm demeanor and ability to work with with all parties involved in creating a successful wedding day make her a talented wedding planner. I highly recommend her for any degree of wedding planning or coordination services.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Greer · Married on 09/28/2013

At first I wasn't sure if I needed a day of coordinator but upon meeting Johanna from 21 Events I knew she would make a world of difference.

In addition to our initial meeting she also made sure to walk through the venue before the event and ask lots of questions about where I wanted everything. Throughout the process I e-mailed her many times and she was always promptly and professional.

She had excellent organizational and communication skills, made sure everything was set up the way I had mentioned at the walk through. Before the wedding my husband (fiance at the time) ask if I thought she would do a good job. I told him she would.

On the day of the wedding my husband was very impressed with Johanna. She took care of placement of all of the signage, setting up of the card tables, hanging photos, moving fans, taking charge of the tight schedule so that everything was accomplished accordingly and more.

She made sure that I didn't have to worry about a thing all night. Even when I tried to carry things down to the car at the end of the night she wouldn't let me.

The wedding would have been a much more stressful event without Johanna. I would recommend her to any bride looking for a day of coordinator.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Twenty-One Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil