7334 Radford Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91605 Map · Phone number

About TuxedosOnline.com

search by size or color TUXEDOS SOLD WORLDWIDE 888 968-4TUX I WANT TO RENT A TUXEDO NOT BUY HOME CONTACT US SHIPPING RETURNS AND OUR GUARANTEE TUXEDO BLOG ORDER TRACKING SIZING   Cart Empty Wedding Tuxedos Wedding tuxedos have traditionally been rented in the United States. However, we at TuxedosOnline.Com are out to change this. We are the direct manufacturer of most of our items and we can pass on great savings down to the consumer making the rental tuxedo a thing of the past.

Our Friendly fashion consultants can help you coordinate the styles of tuxedos for your wedding party and suggest styles and colors of vests to go with.  They can also help you with sizing.  You can call us toll free at (888) 968 4TUX(4889), just select 2 for customer service.

Or you can fill out our Wedding Tuxedos Consultation Request form and our wedding coordinator can call you back to discuss the best styles and easiest sizing methods to use to make the men’s formalwear portion of your wedding as easy as possible.

Unlike conventional fashion which changes all the time, tuxedo styles seem to have stood the test of time. Is there really any way to improve on perfection? Some people choose to wear a suit for their wedding but just as the bride wouldn’t wear a cocktail dress to her wedding, the groom should not wear a suit for his. Suits are for work and tuxedos are for a special event. Some say, I don’t like tuxedos because they are not as comfortable. Our tuxedos are not the stiff rental tuxedos you are used to seeing. They are made in high end suit factories so they are as soft and comfortable as an Armani suit. Thank you for your amazing service and product!
I purchased seven tuxedo ensembles for my wedding party on August 31st 2008 and I needed to let you know I am telling everyone about your business. The pricing, product, and service was really impressive. If you are considering a purchase through tuxedosonline, you would be very pleased I am sure. Tuxedo Package MODA Two Button Wool Tuxedo Free Shipping Tuxedo Package Regular Price: $399.99
Sale Price: $168.94
Savings: $231.05 We have Wedding Tuxedo Packages starting at just $99.00. This price includes the coat, pants, shirt, cummerbund, bow tie and studs and cufflinks. In addition, if you order any of our tuxedo packages ground shipping is free. For those who like to wear a name brand wedding tuxedo we do carry name brands such as Chaps Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, BOANCCI, as well as other name brand tuxedos that are made in Italy, however our house brand MODA formalwear is as high in quality as these brands that we sell at a fraction of the cost. Ralph Lauren Two Button Single Breasted Notch Super 100s Wool Italian Cut Tuxedo $335.00 New Monaco Black Tuxedo Vest by Jean Yves Regular Price: $50.00
Sale Price: $20.00
Savings: $30.00

Some say a black tuxedo is a black tuxedo and for those we have a large variety of colored vests and cummerbunds to liven up the party. Our wedding vests start at only $25. Most rental tuxedo shops charge $20 to rent a vest. You can now wear either a necktie or bow tie with your tuxedo so you can look at all of our colors of ties and match them up with a black vest or a vest of the color of the bridesmaid dresses for the groomsman. The groom traditionally wears a silver, gray, or black vest.

The days are gone when there were only a few options in tuxedos. What used to be a vanilla industry is now really quite exciting? The colors and fabrics of the vests and ties have made tuxedos interesting again. We have seen a move away from bow ties to neckties of all color and shapes. The colors of the vest have become vibrant in shades of pink, yellow and other colors, the brighter the better.

We now have neckties and pocket squares in solid silk in many colors that you can use for groomsman’s gifts and as well as for the groomsman to wear at your wedding. Formal Silk Necktie with Matching Pocket Square Set Red Regular Price: $25.00
Sale Price: $15.00
Savings: $10.00   Bow Tie Self Tie White W affle Pique Silk Self Tie Bow Tie $15.00 Although neckties are gaining in popularity for weddings most people still wear bow ties with their tuxedos and what is more classy then a bow tie that you tie yourself. Unlike your local tuxedo shop we have them in many colors. We do have instructions to tie a bowtie on the page that your can find the bow tie. Shirts are definitely becoming more of a focus. The big new thing is fabrication. Men have come to realize that a shirt is the closest thing to their skin and they want to be as comfortable as possible. Hence, designers of formal shirts are moving away from the traditional polyester/cotton blend and going toward higher performance fabrics like microfiber. It fits better, doesn’t shrink, keeps its color beautifully and it’s much more comfortable than the basic shirt. As for style, in the movie Steel Magnolias, Olympia Dukakis’ character notes, "The Only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize." The hottest trend today is colored shirts with tuxedos. Tuxedo Shirt 100% Cotton Wing Collar Shirt 156 Regular Price: $45.00
Sale Price: $30.00
Savings: $15.00 Patent leather Shoes by After Six. Square Toe Tuxedo Shoes $55.00 TuxedosOnline.com also has a large selection of tuxedo shoes at everyday low prices with such names as Ecko, Perry Ellis, After Six and others. The patent leather shoe adds to the formality of the occasion by matching the shiny stripe on the side of the tuxedo pants There are many cufflinks and studs to choose from for your wedding starting at only $5 for the groomsman. For the discriminating gentleman who wants to get married in the best we do have Dolan and Bullock 14k gold studs and cufflinks for $795. Black Tuxedo Shirt Cufflinks and Studs Set Gold Regular Price: $25.00
Sale Price: $20.00
Savings: $5.00 Walking Stick Gold or Silver Finish Cap with Maplewood Cane $45.00
Top Hat made of all silk and is collapsible Regular Price: $358.00
Sale Price: $289.00
Savings: $69.00
Gloves in white for Tuxedo or formal $10.00 We also have hard to find items such as formal Canes, top hats and gloves if you want to give your wedding a special twist. Home | Links | Link to Us | Search | Current Order | Wholesale Buyers

• Friar Tux
  • Deborah's Bridal
  • Rachel & Rose Bridal
  • Lovella Bridal

3 Reviews for TuxedosOnline.com

Gohar · Married on 08/26/2017

I got a tuxedo for my husband and a few other accessories. The one I got was not a simple tuxedos so it was nice to look different and the shirt is something he can wear all the time. They took a little long to get the package to me so order at least 2 weeks before your event. Honestly things like this should not be last minute so order now if possible lol. They were really nice and understanding with me on the phone and i don't see customer service like this anymore.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Autumn · Married on 05/30/2019

3.0

Well made, inexpensive suits

Suited the groom and 4 groomsmen for under $300. Nice, Italian suits. They come in weird sizes, and be careful of the fact you'll need to get them hemmed.

Sent on 06/01/2019

michael · Married on 06/30/2013

0.6
      1.0

I ordered a shirt and 2 pairs of shoes. I received a shirt and 2 pairs of shoes that were totally different. I ordered square toe shoes, I received round. I ordered a fly front shirt, I received one with black studs. When I called to inquire they said that they didn't have the things I ordered, so they sent me the other things instead?!! When I returned them for a refund, I had to call at least 10 times and after a month I received a PARTIAL refund. They told me they would not refund the $10 for delivery, even though they didn't deliver ANYTHING I had ordered.

Sent on 05/14/2013