409 Delafield Street, Waukesha, WI 53188 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 77
  • Pricing

About Tuscan Hall Banquet Center

The Tuscan Hall Banquet Center is an award winning, Premier banquet hall in the Waukesha Wisconsin area. This venue is classically decorated and open, with cathedral ceilings and a secondary cocktal hour space. Situated just six minutes from the Waukesha County Airport, the venue is a 30-minute drive from downtown Milwaukee.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 225 guests can join couples at this traditional banquet hall. The Banquet Center is the main room in the venue and features wooden beams running along high white ceilings. The venue’s European feel takes couples and guests away for the wedding celebration. A stone fireplace sits at the far end of the hall. The Tuscan Hall Banquet Center’s separate Wine Cellar is a smaller, cozy room. This area features whitewashed stone walls and exposed beams.

An onsite wedding specialist helps couples to plan their special day at this banquet hall. The venue offers services that include:

• Accommodations
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Off- Site Catering available at Various Venues throughout SE Wisconsin

Cuisine
Full in-house bar service compliments American, BBQ, Greek and Mediterranean food served by the venue. Chefs can prepare dishes that are gluten free, lactose free, no pork, nut free, vegan and vegetarian by request. Couples are welcome to attend tastings prior to choosing a menu for their big day, and the hall can serve breakfast, brunch and lunch in addition to dinner options. Reception fare can be served in the following styles:

• Buffet
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Stations

Accommodation
Nearby lodging is available at the Wildwood Lodge or Embassy Suites for couples and their overnight guests.

Other Services
Parking and shuttles are available at this venue for guests’ convenience. The Tuscan Hall Banquet Center also hosts bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners.

Follow Tuscan Hall Banquet Center on

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Grabske · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing!

Two weeks later and our guests are STILL raving about how beautiful our wedding ceremony and reception were! Amy was wonderful and so helpful leading up to our big day and Amanda was an angel with all of her help the day of the wedding. The appetizers and dinner were amazing. The venue was beautiful. The staff was top notch. Our big day couldn't have been any better! Thank you to everyone a the Tuscan Hall for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Laura · Married on 10/05/2019

Words are not enough...PERFECT

I LOVE this place. Use this venue! Forewarning, my review is long, but it is honest, heartfelt and ultimately sums up to the Tuscan being an amazing venue all around.

The Tuscan Hall Banquet Center was the most amazing place to host our wedding. It was flawless, amazing, gorgeous, stress free, easy, and so many more descriptions. My husband and I are easy going, indecisive people. We heavily relied on advice from the professionals. The Tuscan Hall made our lives so easy to plan a GORGEOUS ceremony and reception with ease.

Amy and the ENTIRE staff was so amazing. I couldn't even describe. Everything was taken care of, even things I didnt even think about. The staff was so happy and kind. They seemed to genuinely love what they do and every single one of them was happy to be there helping make our day amazing. Planning was simple. They provided a list of preferred vendors that they vet (and I mean they really vet and care about who they promote) to provide you with an easy way to find others to help make the day great. Don't want to use their suggested vedors? Not a problem at all! We only used their suggested hotel and photographers. They made it work with whoever we chose and made everything easy. The few hiccups that came up because of our families and unseen issues were handled respectfully and so professionally. My and my husband's wishes were what the staff was dedicated to. I even had someone carry my plate of food to my table so I didn't trip or spill on myself....who thinks of that?! Well the Tuscan does! I have never felt so catered to and important in my life. Thank you Tuscan!!

The food was fabulous! So many compliments and everyone seemed happy. The packages to choose from gave a great level of choices to determine the appetizer, drink, dinner, late night snack package that fit for our group. We looked around at multiple venues and the Tuscan's prices were very reasonable and extremely worth it. Even when prices changed, they honored the rates that were in place when we booked. Full disclosure and honesty with everything. Ask for their opinions and they will be there for you and no one else.

The venue...oh the venue. Drop dead gorgeous. Look at all the pictures uploaded...the place looks like a million bucks! I am a very simple person so I was a very simple bride. Minor centerpieces and decorations. she took my two boxes and filled the room and tables to just be STUNNING. Seriously, so many compliments. Everyone was in awe and just absolutely loved the place. It is a perfect one stop shop if you want the ceremony there as well as the reception. The downstairs wine cellar was perfect for our cocktail hour. The room transformed from a gorgeous ceremony set up to a beautiful ballroom for the evening reception.

I honestly could go on and on until this review says there is no more room. If you're still with me, please, please consider this venue. I 100% standby with my recommendation and say you will not regret it. I love, love, loved the Tuscan and would not have done a single tiing differently.

Thank you Amy for holding my hand through all the planning and making the day absolutely perfect. Thank you to all the staff who were the smiles and hard work behind making everything happen. Every single person I spoke with was so wonderful. I am sorry for those I didn't get to thank in person. You were all amazing and made our day the best day possible. We will never forget the hard work you do.

Sincerely,
    Laura and Kevin (10-12-2019)

Sent on 10/14/2019

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$4,372 - $7,548
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • China
  • Flatware

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Price Rates

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 899.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 450.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 849.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 849.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Beer
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 35
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 21.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 16.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Greek, Mediterranean
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

• Tialee Photography
    Tialee Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer I am a little ocd with my couples. I want to make that day as amazing as I can for them! I am overly picky with anyone that I refer as I feel it is a reflection of my own business however from the first time I worked in Tuscan Hall I was immediately wowed! While I normally meet the venue director, Amy was more like the Venue Mother making sure everything went as smooth as it could. She is fully invested in her bride and grooms having the most perfect day vs just running the hall. The staff is very friendly and they had the dinner to dancing breakdown done so seamlessly that I started thinking they were going to break out into a flash mob as the whole process looked choreographed! I told Amy she needs to go into the wedding planning business as she not only books the hall for you but she is a huge help in helping you book other vendors as well. After a few years now of shooting there I have gotten texts from her at all hours saying "I have this great couple in front of me right now are you available on this date?" and she will go on to tell me how amazing they are to her and tell me their story and why she really wants to help them out. She truly cares about her couples almost like a mama bear and that makes the world of difference if say it's your wedding day and you are stressed out but your own mom is sitting down waiting for you to walk down the aisle and you could just use one last pep talk and a hug. That's where she shines the most! I had a bride last year who had previously lost her mother and she told me she was so happy she chose Tuscan Hall as having Amy there filled in a little bit of that void she had that day. To Amy you are not just another wedding you are her only wedding. Also the food there is hands down the best I have had at a wedding venue and I have had A LOT of wedding food:) Having a venue that truly cares about you can make a world of difference on the most important day of your life and Tuscan Hall is just that venue:)

• Oconomowoc Community Center
    Oconomowoc Community Center Banquet Halls

We have had a great working relationship with Tuscan Hall. We enjoy a caterer that goes above and beyond to take care of clients and work as professionally as possible.

• Reflections of You
    Reflections of You Wedding Florists

I have recently started working on a couple of events with Amy and the staff at Tuscan Hall! She is absolutely amazing to work with and truly takes pride in what she does and the time she spends with every couple. Her staff has always been so pleasant and extremely helpful! Not to mention, the beautiful venue and fabulous food that all of your guests will get to enjoy! Definitely contact Amy and see what Tuscan Hall has to offer!

• 409 Delafield Street Waukesha, 53188 See on map