All inclusive wedding packages for 65 guests at an affordable price of $4995 include:
*A Professional Wedding Planner to help plan your special day and a day of coordinator the day of your wedding help your wedding party get down the aisle and to make sure everything goes perfectly.
*Ceremony with runner and arch
*DJ and Master of Ceremonies
*Fresh Floral Centerpieces on Each Table
*Color Choices of Tablecloths, Napkins and Chiavari- Chairs
*Four Hour Open Bar featuring Domestic Beer, California Wines, Sodas
and a Champagne Toast
*White Glove Hand Passed Hors d'Oeuvres
Key West Conch Fritters Crab Cakes Mini Potato Pancakes
Salmon Mousse en Croute Swedish Meatballs Chicken Drummettes
Meatballs in Wine Sauce Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
Beautifully Displayed Buffet with Servers
Four Hour Open Bar featuring Domestic Beer, California Wines, Sodas
and a Champagne Toast
*Chilled Salads - Choose One – White Glove Service to Your Table
Tossed Field Greens with Choice of Two Dressings
Iceberg Salad with Shredded Carrots and Tomato with Choice of Two Dressings
Classic Caesar with Caesar and Italian Dressing
Boneless Breast of Chicken Francaise, Marsala, Piccata or
Oven Roasted Chicken Seasoned to Perfection
Fillet of Tilapia or Mahi Mahi
Herb Crusted, Lemon Baked, Grilled or Almond Crusted
Penne Pasta with Two Sauces
Marinara, Alfredo, Garlic, a la Vodka, Clam or Tomato Basil
Choice of Duchess Potato, Twice Baked Potato, Roasted Fondant Potato, Seasoned Rice Pilaf or Peas and Rice
Choice of California Mixed Vegetables, Roasted Chateau Carrots, Buttered Green Beans, Glazed Carrots,
Buttered Corn or Sweet Plantains
Fresh Baked Rolls with Butter
RELAX, YOUR EVENT IS IN OUR HANDS!
At Turnkey Events, we specialize in local & destination weddings. (Miami, Palm Beach, Jupiter, Naples, Key West, Bahamas). We want to ensure that you receive the most customized and high quality services. We do this through the planning process from working with you on your wedding plan or theme, menu selections, event deco, florals, hotel, hotel gifts, take aways, party rentals, lighting, entertainment, and staffing. We manage and produce your event from start to finish by creating personalized event proposals based on your specific wants, needs, and of course, your budget. TurnKey Events is known for producing creative, cost-effective -within your budget - events that will captivate you and create an unforgettable experience.
No matter what size or type of wedding you're planning, (beach wedding, backyard barbecue, grand affair) TurnKey Events will organize a memorable wedding that receives praise from everyone. No detail is too small. No job is too large or too small.
We can take over "day of" and "month of" your wedding with coordination, packages including vendor communications, itinerary creation and event management on the day of your event.
Regardless how far along you are in planning or organizing your event, we are able to step in and take over - leaving you stress and worry free!
When Turnkey Events plans your wedding, you’ll have no surprises, no hidden costs, and no moments of panic. TurnKey Events handles all the details while you attend to your guests and TurnKey Events handles all the details.
TurnKey Events in-house staff does the lighting, catering, bar service, centerpeices, decorating. We are a one stop resource for all of your event needs. No need to deal with multiple vendors.
WE OFFER A VARIETY OF PACKAGES THAT ALLOW YOU TO DETERMINE THE LEVEL OF ASSISTANCE YOU NEED WITHIN YOUR BUDGET –INSTALLMENT PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE
The Partial/Full Planning and Coordination package includes:
Ø Venue location
Ø Full Catering & Menu selection & staffing
Ø Discussion of all the latest trends and wedding etiquette.
Ø Discounted rates on vendor services (décor, linens, centerpieces, entertainment, lighting, hotel rooms, etc.)
Ø Unlimited communication
Ø Complete Wedding Coordination and Management for your Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception
Ø Detailed creation of a Time-Line for wedding party and vendors from the morning of to t he packing of gifts.
Ø Review and confirmation of all venue and vendor contracts and arrangements.
Ø Continuous communication with vendors/venues to ensure a flawless execution of your wedding day.
Ø Recommendations for any remaining vendors to fit your budget
Ø Order any rentals (ie. Linens, tables, furniture, dishes, etc.)
Ø Final details meeting
Ø All Day Wedding Coordination
Ø Supervision of Venue set-up and breakdown
Ø Handle any transportation and hotel room blocks
Ø Assistance with Wedding programs, décor, favors
Ø Two coordinators (one female and one male) to manage your wedding
Ø Pack up all wedding gifts
Package Price Starts at $1,200
(Prices are dependent on how close the Wedding date is, number of guests, if the ceremony & reception is in the same location and whatever else needs to be done).
Rest assured, we will be able to save you almost our entire fee with the discounts we are able offer you because of our rapport with the venues and vendors. But you will have our experience to make sure you vision becomes a reality LEAVING YOU STRESS FREE.
Day of Coordination Responsibilities
Coordinate reception departure transportation
* Set up programs and other ceremony items i.e. guest book, unity candles, kiddush cups, wine or yarmulkes
* Ensure that ushers/groomsmen arrive on time and are ready to pass out programs
* Ensure that personal flowers i.e. flower girl bouquet and groomsmen boutonnières have arrived at ceremony location
* Alert ushers/groomsmen as to when to begin escorting guests to their seats and remind them as to how to be a “proper” usher
* Ensure that ceremony musicians have arrived and direct them as to where to set up
*Confirm the music that ceremony musicians will play during the ceremony, as well as start times for each piece of music. Determine what hand signals will used to cue musicians
* Act as a liaison with the ceremony officiator and decide what cue will be used to signal the start of the ceremony
* Communicate with bride and groom so that they know how much time remains before the start of the ceremony
* Handle any emergencies that may arise
* Line up the bridal party for their entrances down the aisle
* Cue ceremony musicians when bridal party is ready to begin processional
* Gather family and friends for after ceremony photos prior to Reception
* Greet vendors and instruct them as to where to set up
i.e. wedding band, florist, and caterer
* Arrange escort cards
* Make sure reception flowers/décor is set up according to flower order
* Ensure that tent and lighting are set up properly and troubleshoot as needed
* Meet with catering staff to confirm food timeline
* Set up guest book and pen, champagne flutes, cake cutting utensils
* Set up table numbers/names and menu cards
* Set up amenities baskets, hand towels, candles etc.in bathrooms
* Ensure proper flow of cocktail hour food
* Look over dining tables and make sure they are set up properly
* Along with catering staff, encourage guests to join bride and groom for dinner at the end of cocktail hour
* Help guests locate their escort cards and dining tables
* Locate bride and groom and instruct them to stay to the side of main dining room until they receive cue for thei introduction and first dance
* Cue band when the majority of guests have found their tables and bride and groom are ready to be introduced
* Cue band, photographer, and videographer when important events take place at reception i.e. first dance, cake cutting, toasts and parent dances
* Cue best man and father of the bride when they are about to be announced for toasts
* Alert catering staff to pour champagne just before the toasts
* Be aware of timing of catering service and make sure people are served promptly
* Distribute final payments/gratuities to vendors at the end of the evening (no negotiation in the terms of vendor contracts will be handled by The Wedding Planner at this time)
* Prevent & fix any problems that may arise during your event
* Remain easily accessible through the entire event in case there are any details you would like attended to
* Set up favor table towards the end of the evening
* Pack up gifts/cards, miscellaneous ceremony and reception items and have them ready to be taken to a family members car at the end of the night Coordinate
Call us for a over the phone consultation today and let us begin creating your event!
REQUEST A FREE PROPOSAL
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 82% of couples
Marci · Married on 03/25/2018
They were wonderful and went above and beyond to make our day amazing!! I can't thank them enough for all they have done. They kept me stress-free throughout the entire day - it was truly perfect. At the end of the night, I felt taken care of. If you are looking for a planner, Sherri is your girl!Sent on 04/13/2018
Kervans · event on 05/24/2015
Honestly, we couldn't ask for better event planners. There was absolutely no worries what so ever. We were able find a package strictly within our budget without going over. They gave us an amazing engagement party. They made our day stress free and beautiful. They hold a very special place in our hearts. They did so well we asked them to plan our WEDDING!!! They immediately went to work on planning our wedding. We are looking forward to saying I DO with no stress! Thank you Turnkey Events for making this process stress free and easy!!Sent on 05/27/2015
Turnkey Events's reply:
Barbara · event on 05/09/2015
From our first meeting through to the end of the party everything was done to perfection! Barry and Sherri took care of everything down to the smallest detail. The staff was excellent too! Highly recommend this company!!Sent on 05/26/2015
Turnkey Events's reply:
It is always a pleasure working with this company 100% professional and classy!!!
Barry & Sherri are great to work with! They treat each event like it is their own! Great pros to know! Suzanne Suzy Q Events