Turn the Paige Events

Allen, TX View map Visit website

$3,000 Package Price

Turn the Paige Events is an innovative wedding planning company based in Allen, Texas. Owner Jennifer Paige and her dedicated team create memorable special events that are tailored to fit their client’s vision. Jennifer began this venture with her lifelong friends Madison Callaghan and Carlos Ramirez, and together they bring a wealth of industry expertise to each event. As a team, they are most celebrated for their attention to detail and personable approach, always aiming to put you at ease as you design your celebration.

Turn the Paige Events offers a wide array of set packages to suit any couple’s needs. From day-of coordination for those who simply need a helping hand to full wedding planning, this team has got you covered. You can trust them with everything from event timeline creation to vendor recommendations. Each element of your planning process can be completely tailored to suit your busy lifestyle. If you don’t require all the features of a full coordination package but need a little more help than day-of planning offers, a custom package can be created just for you. Turn the Paige Events is here to help you create a celebration of your union that’s filled with love and to help you enjoy the experience of putting all your plans in place.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Arezu
    Arezu A. Married on 02/27/2021

Jenn is amazing!

Jennifer:
    Jennifer and her team from Turn the Paige Events coordinated our wedding on February 27th, 2021; the ceremony was held at the Marty Leonard Chapel in Fort Worth and the reception was at a small art gallery in the arts district; Samuel Lynne Galleries.
    Our wedding required both a traditional Christian ceremony as well as a non-religious Persian ceremony, and there was a lot that we expected to happen in a short period of time, not to mention that we chose to do this in the midst of COVID, and had decided to give ourselves less than 2 months to plan the wedding. Things moved fast, to say the least!
    When we began the hunt for the perfect coordinator for our special day, we spoke to several candidates and immediately clicked with Jennifer. We had very specific and unique asks; every bride and groom think that their weeding is unique. But the truth is, every single wedding IS unique, and Jennifer understood that. Jennifer is incredibly thoughtful, organized, detailed and an excellent listener – she remembered and implemented the tiniest details that we had forgotten ourselves in the planning journey.
    We brought Jennifer and her team (go Maddie!) on at T-6 weeks to our date – after seeing and experiencing the way the day turned out, you would have thought that this wedding had been planned and coordinated with a years’ worth of time!
    Without going on and on about the details and events of our unique day, I’ll say what really matters – Jennifer built a trusting relationship with us from day one. We felt like we had known her for years, and trusted her as our own family/close friend. She has this affect on not just her bride and groom clients, but we also witnessed her bond and build trusting relationships with each and every single one of our unique vendors as well. She became the glue that held it all together and created such a memorable and positive experience for all the vendors involved in making our day actually be the best day of our lives.
    We can’t recommend Jennifer enough – she is EXCELLENT at what she does and we will forever appreciate and cherish her and her team for how hard they worked to make our dream come true.
  • Katy
    Katy W. Married on 02/12/2020

Above and beyond!

I can honestly credit my entire wedding experience to Jennifer! She made the entire day (and planning process) go off without a hitch.
    She was extremely attentive, brought up many questions and ideas I had forgotten to even consider, never rushed my through a phone call or conversation and went above and beyond with each and every detail.
    All of my vendors LOVED working with her and I had no concerns anything going wrong once the day came.

Thank you Jennifer for making the day smooth and incredible. I have memories that will last a lifetime thanks to you.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Jennifer Heasley
Jennifer Heasley
Owner

Hello Friends! I am Jennifer Paige, the owner and lead planner at Turn the Paige Events.

I love creating lasting memories for my clients by executing their events gracefully.

In my spare time, I enjoy listening to true crime podcasts, watching Friends, or trying new restaurants with my husband.

address Allen, TX, 75002
Location of (Turn the Paige Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding