75 W 5th Street, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Map · Phone number

About True Tastes Event Catering

True Tastes Event Catering is a small, family-owned and operated catering company out of Downtown Saint Paul. We offer full service catering for Corporate & Community Events, Weddings, Fundraising Dinners, and Special Banquets.

In early August of 2004, Chef Jeff opened his doors to guests after spending years working at various restaurants and kitchens, all around the metro. The plan was simple, offer excellent food at great prices with great service. In our 14 years of business, we have catered over 1,000 weddings and many more banquets, corporate events and fundraisers as well.

website pics2 51 119489
website pics2 51 119489

27 Reviews for True Tastes Event Catering

Ryan Carriere · Married on 12/14/2018

Great experience!

We had a great experience with Chef Jeff and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Brigid · Married on 09/09/2017

Words cannot describe the wonder of Chef Jeff! I went to multiple tastings before going to him, and I was blown away that not only was his food leaps and bounds better than everyone else, but he was way less expensive too. I was sure there had to be some catch, but he really is as good as he seems! Countless people came up to me at the reception to rave about their dinner and my own meal was one of the best I've had all year. Jeff really does exceptional work, and I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2017

Chef Jeff was amazing to work with! He is very passionate about his food which shows in the different flavors and spices he presented to us. All his food happened to be gluten free as well (except for the bread basket) which was a huge plus for our gluten free guests. I also appreciated that he was at our reception site early in the morning setting up even though our reception wasn't until 6pm. His staff was also very efficient and polite. He was also upfront about every expense at our tasting, so there was no hidden fees we were surprised with later. It was my first time hiring a caterer and True Taste definitely exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 09/11/2017

True Tastes Event Catering FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, French, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Sandwiches, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 75 W 5th Street Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55102 See on map