14925 SW Barrows Rd, Ste 109 #512, Beaverton, OR 97007 Map · Phone number

About Trone Productions

Northern California native Trevor Stone (Trone) began DJ'ing in 2003, founded Trone Productions in 2012 in El Dorado Hills, CA and since has grown into a talented Professional DJ / MC. Trevor Stone has loved music & mixing songs ever since middle school. Trevor in California ran his business from South Lake Tahoe all the way to Sacramento covering the counties of El Dorado, Sacramento, Placer & Amador.

Trone Productions is a professional wedding DJ and MC Company that has been part of the Oregon wedding industry since November 2013. Trone Productions moved from El Dorado Hills, CA to Beaverton, OR. Trone Productions is the most esquiste wedding DJ in Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA, providing services for weddings, corporate events, school dances, grad parties & other special events.

Trone is known for his mash-ups and unique DJ style. Combining multi genres anything from Hip Hop, 60's, 70's, 80's, Pop, Rock, Country, Current Top-40 & really anything to get people dancing, there is no crowd that this DJ can't please! Trone plays exactly what each client wants; he is a true DJ willing to go the extra mile to ensure everyone has a great time. "I love being a DJ, when I look at the crowd and everyone is smiling, laughing, having a wonderful time, that's when it's most rewarding."

Trevor Stone

1186481511497688050501603146975357460330169o
2eaf70de03b52d16 11856318 10153530424278638 8030332579775769297 o

27 Reviews for Trone Productions

Catherine · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I decided rather last minute that we wanted to have a DJ in addition to a band at our wedding. I'm so glad we found Trone Productions! Trevor was amazing to work with. He is extremely prompt at responding to emails and of the utmost professionalism. I would hire Trone again in a heart beat!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Trone Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review. I am so glad I was able to make your wedding on to remember. I enjoyed working with you & wish you all the best. Your wedding was so much fun & the band was fantastic. Congratulations again & please let me know if you ever need a DJ!

Katelyn · Married on 08/22/2015

Trevor was the DJ for my wedding in August 2015. We were having a live performance for half of the reception so it stressed me out trying to figure out what to do for the other portions of the wedding, when I knew we would need background music. Trevor was so helpful and accommodating to our suggestions and found a perfect mesh for what we needed. He kept the flow of the day smooth and was very professional. We highly recommend his services to anyone who's looking for a professional, fun and great DJ for any occasion!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Trone Productions's reply:

Thank you for choosing Trone Productions DJ Services & for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you enjoyed my services for your wedding. It makes me feel great knowing my clients are satisfied & happy with the service I provide. I hope to work with you in the future if you should need a DJ & thank you so much for having me be part of your special day.

Jasmine · Married on 08/08/2015

Trone productions was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! He went above and beyond to make our day special! Not only did he do a great job at being a DJ he also helped us throughout our wedding. He was focused on making sure my husband and I were having the best time on our special day! We highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great experienced DJ! Throughout the night and even after our wedding I only heard great things about Trevor! It made us proud knowing we chose him for our special day! Thanks again Trevor you were fantastic!

Sent on 08/12/2015