Trish O'Malley Photography

Cambria, CA View map

I would describe my photography as capturing the moment. I love taking the candid shots and the amazing moments of a bride and grooms day. It is an honor to be a part of a couples day, and to be able to catch their enjoyment and love on film it's incredible. Please take a look at my website at www.trishomalleyphoto.com and tell me what you think, I would love to be apart of your day!

• Woman-owned

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
    Melissa Married on 07/21/2007
    Amazing photography!! Actually some of our shots are on her site! She's a great photographer and is very open to shoot whatever you'd like! Also, very reasonable as she is just starting out!

Trish O'Malley Photography's reply:

Thanks Melissa for putting me on this website, I absolutely love it and I thank you so much. I am glad that you loved the pictures so much, I loved being there and taking pictures, and it is easy for me when the couple is so cute.

Deals

Trish O'Malley Photography 1
Gift
1 shooting at a desired location for an Engagement Photo Shoot in the San Luis Obispo area.

1889 Benson Ave. Cambria, 93428
Location of (Trish O'Malley Photography)

Trish O'Malley Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Trish O'Malley Photography offer?

Trish O'Malley Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Trish O'Malley Photography offer?

Trish O'Malley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does Trish O'Malley Photography offer for wedding events?

Trish O'Malley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Trish O'Malley Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Trish O'Malley Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Trish O'Malley Photography offer?

Trish O'Malley Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding