Private Residence, Reading, PA 19606 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Trio Jolie

Trio Jolie offers elegant music services for weddings and events in Reading, Pennsylvania. Providing music from nearly every genre, this trio of experienced musicians is committed to working with you to make sure you hear the music you’re hoping for. Whether you’re looking for tunes pre-gathering, post-gathering or all throughout the wedding celebration, Trip Jolie is committed to bringing your musical vision to life.

Trio Jolie offers a variety of music services. Focusing mainly on cello and flute, this team of experienced musicians brings class and elegance to every event they serve. Their music services include:

• Ceremony music

Videos 2 vídeos

36 Reviews for Trio Jolie

Jo Hoover · Married on 10/15/2018

Outstanding

Trio Jolie - fantastic! The sound of the music they make is beautiful. So easy to deal with and price is affordable!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Alexis · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful music, professional and great customer service!

Trio Jolie was an absolutely perfect addition to our outdoor wedding ceremony in central Pennsylvania. Kirstin was so easy to work with leading up to our date and was always responsive to emails and special requests. They were able to play several different songs for our processional and recessional and helped create the romantic atmosphere we were looking for. I highly recommend Trio Jolie for your wedding or any special event. They are incredibly talented, affordable and professional. I cannot thank them enough for the beautiful music they played at our wedding and making it such a perfect day.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Catherine · Married on 09/22/2018

9/22/18
    My husband and I hired Trio Jolie for our small wedding. From the first contact with Crystal to the day of our wedding, the professionalism and customer service was outstanding! Crystal helped me through out the entire planning process. Answered every question, email, and phone call I had for her. Her pleasant personality made it a breeze. The day of our wedding, the trio was punctual , coordinated with all of our vendors, and most importantly played beautifully! These ladies did a fabulous job at our wedding and filled the room with warmth (that only a live trio can do). I cannot thank these ladies for making my wedding so special. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful music at their next event!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Trio Jolie FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 500
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 650
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Flute
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sound/PA System

• Legendary Love Ceremonies
    Legendary Love Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I had the great pleasure of meeting and working with Trio Jolie recently and I was very impressed on several levels. First, they are outstanding musicians which is the #1 reason for booking them. Second, they provide excellent customer service and care. This was evident to me when they took the extra step to call me prior to the wedding service I was officiating to ensure the service would be seamless. And the third reason to hire them is because they have a pleasant, friendly and professional attitude. I highly recommend Trio Joie!

• Brandywine Manor House
    Brandywine Manor House Barn & Farm Weddings

As we approach the 2016 wedding season, brides should definitely consider Trio Jolie. Whenever strings are found at a wedding....a touch of elegance is there as well. The women that make up Trio Jolie truly care about your wedding and use their talents and gift of music to provide that "something extra" every bride is looking for when planning her ceremony! You can trust Trio Jolie completely!

• Private Residence Reading, Pennsylvania, 19606 See on map