Trio Jolie Reviews

36 | Reading, PA

36 Reviews for Trio Jolie

Jo Hoover · Married on 10/15/2018

Outstanding

Trio Jolie - fantastic! The sound of the music they make is beautiful. So easy to deal with and price is affordable!

Alexis · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful music, professional and great customer service!

Trio Jolie was an absolutely perfect addition to our outdoor wedding ceremony in central Pennsylvania. Kirstin was so easy to work with leading up to our date and was always responsive to emails and special requests. They were able to play several different songs for our processional and recessional and helped create the romantic atmosphere we were looking for. I highly recommend Trio Jolie for your wedding or any special event. They are incredibly talented, affordable and professional. I cannot thank them enough for the beautiful music they played at our wedding and making it such a perfect day.

Betty · Married on 07/28/2018

Trio Jolie provided exquisite music for my daughters wedding at Folinos Winery in July. Their willingness to play such a variety of music pre, post and during the ceremony was so greatly appreciated. What an outstanding group. Thank you Trio Jolie.

Maddy · Married on 07/13/2018

I couldn’t have chosen a better trio! Everything was absolutely perfect and all of my guests LOVED the music!! They did everything I could’ve asked for and beyond! Crystal was also very responsive and helpful! Would 100% recommend them!

• Anneleise

Anneleise · Married on 04/28/2018

The Trio Sounded great! Their timing was perfect! Having an outdoor wedding, the volume level was perfect and our guests really enjoyed the music!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Trio Jolie's reply:

Thank you so much Anneleise! We are so glad your guests enjoyed it...it was a perfect day...thank you for having us be a part of such a special day in your lives. All the best!
  • U

Ulrike · Married on 01/12/2018

Trio Jolie was absolutely wonderful to have, they played a great part in setting the tone we were looking for at the different stages of our wedding! The music was just perfect and the wide array of music styles they offer made it easy and hard to choose at the same time! We were exceedingly happy with their lovely performance and would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Trio Jolie's reply:

Thank you so much, Ulrike! It was a beautiful ceremony and we are so happy you chose us to be a a part of such a special day in your lives. We wish you all the best!

Natasha · Married on 11/11/2017

They were a fabulous addition to our wedding day! Everyone is still commenting on how wonderful it was to have live music and how beautiful the music was. Crystal was fantastic to deal with- very quick with responses, flexible, communicated well, and helped me every step of the way. All the ladies were professional, prompt, and reliable. Would recommend them to everyone!

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2017

Trio Jolie played at wedding and they were fantastic. Crystal was very responsive to my emails and also connected to the offciants of the ceremony to communicate the schedule of music. She made it easy for me and my family. The guests commented on how lovely it was to have the muscians at the wedding. We did have some rain so the group was flexible and moved indoors and played. I would highly reccomend the group for your event. Thank you Trio Jolie for adding an element of elegance and beauty to my wedding day.

Karyn · Married on 07/14/2017

Best experience ever! Music was fantastic and they were very helpful with selecting the music for our ceremony! Worth every penny!!!

Ann · Married on 07/08/2017

I hired Trio Jolie to preform at my Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday Party. They were an absolute delight! So professional and their music was amazing!!
    Thank you Trio Jolie for making Aunt Velma's party so special!!!

Lynne · Married on 06/24/2017

Absolutely delivered the high quality musicianship I was hoping for. We had a large variety - classical for the pre-ceremony time (which was beautifully delivered) and special music for the entrances as well as more popular music for the cocktail hour. They were superb in all genres. Plus, they were such nice ladies to deal with. Would heartily recommend them for any event that needs class in the music department!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Trio Jolie's reply:

Dear Lynne, Thank you so much for your review! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and your guests were just as gracious! We wish only the best for you and your family, we are so glad you chose us to be part of such a special day in your lives. Kirstin, Robin & Crystal

Megan · Married on 12/31/2016

AMAZING! I had a Trio Jolie play for my wedding ceremony. I received so many compliments from everyone about how the music "made" the ceremony. On top of that, you couldn't beat the price! Crystal was so easy to work with and made everything go flawlessly. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them! You will not regret it!

Karen · Married on 09/24/2016

I can not express how impressed I was with Trio Jolie from our first contact. Crystal handled all my emails and phone calls quickly, professionally, and she was very helpful. They had us pick the music we wanted - and if they didn't have it we purchased it - although almost every song we wanted they had in their repertoire. My wedding walk song was completely wonderful - I only wish I had thought to have someone record it so I could listen over and over. I made changes back and forth, asked for advice, and Crystal was always quick with a call back and made me feel completely at ease and confident that I had made the right choice. We also used them for our cocktail hour music - although we missed it because of pictures - which we are very sad about - our guests all said the music was lovely, added class to the already wonderful venue, and the ladies were very professional. I finally met them after my ceremony! They were amazing, talented, very affordable, and a pleasure to work with. We hope to hire them for one of our sons weddings just so we can listen and enjoy them as all our guests did at our wedding. Thank you Trio Jolie! Karen, Douglassville PA

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I used Trio Jolie as the ceremony musicians for our wedding ceremony as well as during cocktail hour. They had a large selection of songs to choose from which made it feel like we weren't using the same old cookie cutter songs you hear at most ceremonies. They played beautifully and really added an extra element to our ceremony and cocktail hour. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sherry · Married on 08/20/2016

Thank you so much for being a party of our daughters Wedding Day celebration. Your song selections were perfect for the ceremony at First Presbyterian Church of Bethlehem. I cried when the flautist played "Lord of the Dance " chosen special for me to walk down the aisle with my son. It didn't stop there... the entertainment continued to the cocktail hour at Historic Hotel Bethlehem in the grand ballroom and several of our guests raved about the music from every genre! You were so easy to work with and I just can't thank you enough for making our daughters day and our day so much more memorable! Sherry & Chip

Carol · Married on 06/04/2016

Trio Jolie recently provided beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour music at our daughters wedding. From the first email correspondence with Crystal I knew we would be in good hands. The whole process was worry free right through the wedding day. Trio Jolie has a large repertoire of familiar music to choose from. We special requested to "All I Ask of You" from the Phantom of the Opera to be played for the attendants entrance, and it was very beautiful. The Cocktail Hour selections were fun and upbeat. We had so many wonderful compliments. We can not thank them enough for their professionalism and organization throughout the process. They added the magical touch we were looking for. I highly recommend Trip Jolie.

Krista · Married on 05/07/2016

We Loved Trio Jolie !! They did a great job at our wedding ceremony and we highly recommend them !!

Melissa · Married on 11/06/2015

Trio Joliet was a wonderful addition to our wedding. The music for the ceremony was perfect and the cocktail hour was an impressive collection of classics. Guests and other vendors were impressed. Crystal was a pleasure to work with and made all of the planning easy.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Trio Jolie's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa! Your wedding was a wonderful occasion and it was our pleasure!! Our best wishes to you and your family!

Very professional and receptive. My guests thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony and cocktail entertainment. I received rave reviews on their music. Many people asked how I even found them because the trio was amazing. You haven't lived until you hear Trio Jolie play "Can't Help Falling In Love" by E. Presley. Super job, ladies.

Leslie · Married on 09/26/2015

Trio Jolie was a beautiful addition to our daughter and son-in-law's wedding. They were very accommodating in playing exactly what we requested, and they have many repertoire suggestions available on their website. Crystal, the contact person, was well organized and responsive - always got back to me right away - I felt like we were in good hands. They arrived in plenty of time for our outdoor wedding and provided beautiful music throughout the prelude and the ceremony. Many of the guests commented on the lovely music long after the ceremony was over. I highly recommend these seasoned professional musicians. It was a wonderful way to begin our magical day.

Alex · Married on 09/26/2015

Their music was absolutely beautiful. It added so much to our ceremony. I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Mary Lou · Married on 09/06/2015

Highly recommended. Trio Jolie was extremely easy to work with. Very professional!

Tracy · Married on 09/05/2015

Trio Jolie is a brilliant group of musicians that made my daughters wedding ceremony a musical masterpiece!! From scheduling the event, selecting the music (there are numerous samples to listen to on their website, and they will learn new selections not on their playlist) through performing at the wedding, all interactions were professional, informative, affordable and musical. I would highly recommend Trio Jolie for any family or professional function.

Tiffany · Married on 08/29/2015

Crystal was absolutely amazing. She was so easy to work with. I got many comment from my guests on how beautifully played my ceremony music was.