32 Reviews for Trio Jolie

Instrumentals (2)
Learn New Songs (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
32 Trio Jolie Reviews

Trio Jolie provided exquisite music for my daughters wedding at Folinos Winery in July. Their willingness to play such a variety of music pre, post and during the ceremony was so greatly appreciated. What an outstanding group. Thank you Trio Jolie.

Profile Picture Betty, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I couldn’t have chosen a better trio! Everything was absolutely perfect and all of my guests LOVED the music!! They did everything I could’ve asked for and beyond! Crystal was also very responsive and helpful! Would 100% recommend them!

Profile Picture Maddy, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Instrumental-Trio, String-Trio, Cello, Flute

The Trio Sounded great! Their timing was perfect! Having an outdoor wedding, the volume level was perfect and our guests really enjoyed the music!

Profile Picture Anneleise, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Flute, Ceremony, Instrumental-Trio

They were a fabulous addition to our wedding day! Everyone is still commenting on how wonderful it was to have live music and how beautiful the music was. Crystal was fantastic to deal with- very quick with responses, flexible, communicated well, and helped me every step of the way. All the ladies were professional, prompt, and reliable. Would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Natasha, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Trio Jolie played at wedding and they were fantastic. Crystal was very responsive to my emails and also connected to the offciants of the ceremony to communicate the schedule of music. She made it easy for me and my family. The guests commented on how lovely it was to have the muscians at the wedding. We did have some rain so the group was flexible and moved indoors and played. I would highly reccomend the group for your event. Thank you Trio Jolie for adding an element of elegance and beauty to my wedding day.

Profile Picture Sarah , 10/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Flute, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Best experience ever! Music was fantastic and they were very helpful with selecting the music for our ceremony! Worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture Karyn, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I hired Trio Jolie to preform at my Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday Party. They were an absolute delight! So professional and their music was amazing!!
Thank you Trio Jolie for making Aunt Velma's party so special!!!

Profile Picture Ann, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Absolutely delivered the high quality musicianship I was hoping for. We had a large variety - classical for the pre-ceremony time (which was beautifully delivered) and special music for the entrances as well as more popular music for the cocktail hour. They were superb in all genres. Plus, they were such nice ladies to deal with. Would heartily recommend them for any event that needs class in the music department!

Profile Picture Lynne, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Cello, Flute, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals

AMAZING! I had a Trio Jolie play for my wedding ceremony. I received so many compliments from everyone about how the music "made" the ceremony. On top of that, you couldn't beat the price! Crystal was so easy to work with and made everything go flawlessly. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture User7483309, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I can not express how impressed I was with Trio Jolie from our first contact. Crystal handled all my emails and phone calls quickly, professionally, and she was very helpful. They had us pick the music we wanted - and if they didn't have it we purchased it - although almost every song we wanted they had in their repertoire. My wedding walk song was completely wonderful - I only wish I had thought to have someone record it so I could listen over and over. I made changes back and forth, asked for advice, and Crystal was always quick with a call back and made me feel completely at ease and confident that I had made the right choice. We also used them for our cocktail hour music - although we missed it because of pictures - which we are very sad about - our guests all said the music was lovely, added class to the already wonderful venue, and the ladies were very professional. I finally met them after my ceremony! They were amazing, talented, very affordable, and a pleasure to work with. We hope to hire them for one of our sons weddings just so we can listen and enjoy them as all our guests did at our wedding. Thank you Trio Jolie! Karen, Douglassville PA

Profile Picture Karen, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Trio, String-Trio, Cello

My husband and I used Trio Jolie as the ceremony musicians for our wedding ceremony as well as during cocktail hour. They had a large selection of songs to choose from which made it feel like we weren't using the same old cookie cutter songs you hear at most ceremonies. They played beautifully and really added an extra element to our ceremony and cocktail hour. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Cello, Flute, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Thank you so much for being a party of our daughters Wedding Day celebration. Your song selections were perfect for the ceremony at First Presbyterian Church of Bethlehem. I cried when the flautist played "Lord of the Dance " chosen special for me to walk down the aisle with my son. It didn't stop there... the entertainment continued to the cocktail hour at Historic Hotel Bethlehem in the grand ballroom and several of our guests raved about the music from every genre! You were so easy to work with and I just can't thank you enough for making our daughters day and our day so much more memorable! Sherry & Chip

Profile Picture Sherry, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Trio Jolie recently provided beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour music at our daughters wedding. From the first email correspondence with Crystal I knew we would be in good hands. The whole process was worry free right through the wedding day. Trio Jolie has a large repertoire of familiar music to choose from. We special requested to "All I Ask of You" from the Phantom of the Opera to be played for the attendants entrance, and it was very beautiful. The Cocktail Hour selections were fun and upbeat. We had so many wonderful compliments. We can not thank them enough for their professionalism and organization throughout the process. They added the magical touch we were looking for. I highly recommend Trip Jolie.

Profile Picture Carol, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

We Loved Trio Jolie !! They did a great job at our wedding ceremony and we highly recommend them !!

Profile Picture Krista, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Trio Joliet was a wonderful addition to our wedding. The music for the ceremony was perfect and the cocktail hour was an impressive collection of classics. Guests and other vendors were impressed. Crystal was a pleasure to work with and made all of the planning easy.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Cello, Flute, Instrumental-Trio

Very professional and receptive. My guests thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony and cocktail entertainment. I received rave reviews on their music. Many people asked how I even found them because the trio was amazing. You haven't lived until you hear Trio Jolie play "Can't Help Falling In Love" by E. Presley. Super job, ladies.

Profile Picture User5540555, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Trio Jolie was a beautiful addition to our daughter and son-in-law's wedding. They were very accommodating in playing exactly what we requested, and they have many repertoire suggestions available on their website. Crystal, the contact person, was well organized and responsive - always got back to me right away - I felt like we were in good hands. They arrived in plenty of time for our outdoor wedding and provided beautiful music throughout the prelude and the ceremony. Many of the guests commented on the lovely music long after the ceremony was over. I highly recommend these seasoned professional musicians. It was a wonderful way to begin our magical day.

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Their music was absolutely beautiful. It added so much to our ceremony. I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Alex, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Highly recommended. Trio Jolie was extremely easy to work with. Very professional!

Profile Picture Mary Lou, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Trio Jolie is a brilliant group of musicians that made my daughters wedding ceremony a musical masterpiece!! From scheduling the event, selecting the music (there are numerous samples to listen to on their website, and they will learn new selections not on their playlist) through performing at the wedding, all interactions were professional, informative, affordable and musical. I would highly recommend Trio Jolie for any family or professional function.

Profile Picture Tracy , 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Crystal was absolutely amazing. She was so easy to work with. I got many comment from my guests on how beautifully played my ceremony music was.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Trio Jolie played beautifully for our ceremony! We could not have asked for more perfect music. Crystal was so easy to work with, and very kind. She sent us a very extensive list of all the cermony music the group plays, and it was so easy to pick what we wanted. She was very responsive to emails, and made the process so simple. She also called us the week of the wedding to go over everything one last time. I didn't get to hear all the music Trio Jolie played for the prelude and postlude- but I heard from many guests that it was just beautiful. Walking down the aisle to the trio playing Canon in D was one of my favorite parts of the day and will always be a joyful memory to hold on to. I would recommend Trio Jolie whole-heartedly !!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Our wedding took place at The Pearl Buck House which was an elegant backdrop for Trio Jolie's beautiful sound. Trio Jolie was very concerned about making our wedding a very special and personalized day both before and during the event! We loved their music and our guest raved about them! We highly recommend Trio Jolie.

Profile Picture Tina & William, 7/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Very happy with Trio Jolie. Selected perfect music for the ceremony and continued to entertain guest for the cocktail hour. Received many compliments on their play.

Profile Picture Jenn, 6/28/14, 1 Review