TriJewels

42 West 48th St, STE# 202, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About TriJewels

TriJewels is a wedding jewelry boutique located in New York, New York. They are extremely passionate about their work and are devoted to looking after you, the couple. This New York City wedding jeweler also strives to use raw eco-friendly materials. With more than 15,000 styles to choose from, TriJewels will easily become your new eJeweler.

Experience

Vijay M. Bhatia, the CEO and founder of TriJewels, has 30 years of professional experience starting out in India. The company has served more than 25,000 customers around the world.

Products Offered

Each piece by TriJewels includes a limited lifetime warranty and guarantee, as well as appraisal certificates. They also provide cleaning, payment plans, shipping, ring sizing and stone upgrades. TriJewels offers the following:

• Antique engagement rings

TriJewels 5
TriJewels 6
TriJewels 7

Manoj · Getting married on 08/03/2019

My experience working with Vijay was phenomenal. He called me and talked to me on the phone for over an hour to explain the ring buying process and what to look for and shop for. My ring came in well under budget and it came out absolutely beautiful. When I told him my requirements for a diamond, he sent me a message at 1:30 am that same day and sent me what he found and it was amazing at a ridiculously good price! He was super flexible on the design and it came out exactly the way I wanted it. Needless to say, my fiancé was floored! I spoke to him on the phone several times, visited his office several times, and was able to message him anytime I wanted. Everything from the timeliness, price, design, diamond quality, responsiveness, trustworthiness, and overall experience was top notch. I would highly recommend TriJewels and Vijay!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    TriJewels 8

Arav Naik · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Classic round stone channel set diamond ring

Vijay at Tri Jewels went above and beyond to take my vision and to bring it to life. I am so pleased with the quality and craftsmanship of the diamond. Vijay is professional and is very thorough in explaining the process of designing a ring. It is quite evident that he is passionate about the quality of his work. He was flexible, responsive and took the time out to assure that all my questions were answered. When I decided on this beautiful ring, Vijay made sure to speed up the process so that I would get it in time for the proposal. From the beginning to the end, Tri Jewels was there to make this process as smooth as possible. Needless to say, my fiancé absolutely loves the ring and has not stopped receiving compliments on this ring. Thank you for all your help! Looking forward to purchasing more jewels from you soon.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Award

TriJewels Pricing

TriJewels Price Rates

TriJewels FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks