Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tri-Foot Productions

For over 12 years, Tri-Foot Productions has made their name by creating beautiful wedding videos at a competitive cost. Tri-Foot founder John Kerfoot has a Masters Degree in Film and has taught Video Production and Editing classes at Wayne State University for 7 years. John will capture your wedding day in a non-obstrusive work style and turn it into a movie that you will cherish with your family and friends for years.

www.trifoot.com

Follow Tri-Foot Productions on

• Umbrella Entertainment, LLC.
  • Wedit
  • Capturing Arts Cinematography & Photography

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

8 Reviews for Tri-Foot Productions

Lisa · Married on 10/28/2017

We recently received our wedding video and it is amazing! John was so easy to work with and accommodated every request that we had. Our wedding was in October and even though it took a few months, one it was totally worth the wait and also John was amazing at giving me updates and not leaving me in the dark. On the wedding day, he was on time and every bride knows how important that is! Another bonus is he kept his deadlines, he told me what day to expect the highlight video and that's the day we got it! The same with the full length video, which is amazing when you are so excited to get it. I'd recommend John to anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Valerie · Married on 10/19/2013

I will say that I have not gotten our video yet, but John was amazing to work with on our wedding day. He showed up on time, had everything ready to go. He was a lot of fun and very easy going. Our photographer and John got along very well while they had to work together. They were both feeding off of each others creative ideas throughout the night. I am 100% confident that we will have a great wedding video at the end of the day and I am very excited to see it.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Seriously , I can not even say enough , JUST AMAZING :) Simply and sweet !!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Real Weddings

• E.C. Campbell Photography Wedding Photographers

john is an amazing videographer, and so incredibly easy to work with. he has a real passion for his job. he has a way of capturing all of the emotino throughout the day without even realizing he is there. i would highly reccomend john!!

• Purple Clover Events Wedding Planners

John is a wonderful videographer, and I'm always excited to work with him!

• Rent-A-DJ, Professional Mobile Music Entertainers, Inc. Wedding DJs

We love working with John. He is so easy to work with and makes our job even easier. We highly recommend his work and you will enjoy his product.

• Bloomfield Hills, MI, 48301 See on map
    Location of (Tri-Foot Productions)