Tri-Foot Productions

Bloomfield Hills, MI View map
$2,395 Most Popular Price

$2,395 Most Popular Price

For over 12 years, Tri-Foot Productions has made their name by creating beautiful wedding videos at a competitive cost. Tri-Foot founder John Kerfoot has a Masters Degree in Film and has taught Video Production and Editing classes at Wayne State University for 7 years. John will capture your wedding day in a non-obstrusive work style and turn it into a movie that you will cherish with your family and friends for years.

www.trifoot.com

• Claire
    Claire S. Married on 08/28/2021

AMAZING Wedding Videographer

I cannot recommend Trifoot Productions highly enough! John was a one man team, but he somehow was everywhere at once while not being intrusive during our wedding day. He worked with us on a package that worked for our budget and was very responsive to emails. Day of, he captured so many beautiful moments for us and worked very well with our photographers.

It was amazing to receive a short wedding teaser just 24 hours after our wedding. The day went by so fast, and having the video that quickly helped us reflect and remember all the great moments.
    Lisa Married on 10/28/2017
    We recently received our wedding video and it is amazing! John was so easy to work with and accommodated every request that we had. Our wedding was in October and even though it took a few months, one it was totally worth the wait and also John was amazing at giving me updates and not leaving me in the dark. On the wedding day, he was on time and every bride knows how important that is! Another bonus is he kept his deadlines, he told me what day to expect the highlight video and that's the day we got it! The same with the full length video, which is amazing when you are so excited to get it. I'd recommend John to anyone!
    Valerie Married on 10/19/2013
    I will say that I have not gotten our video yet, but John was amazing to work with on our wedding day. He showed up on time, had everything ready to go. He was a lot of fun and very easy going. Our photographer and John got along very well while they had to work together. They were both feeding off of each others creative ideas throughout the night. I am 100% confident that we will have a great wedding video at the end of the day and I am very excited to see it.

Real Weddings

• Maxwell & Taylor
    124 photos · 06/02/2018

E.C. Campbell Photography E.C. Campbell Photography Wedding Photographers

john is an amazing videographer, and so incredibly easy to work with. he has a real passion for his job. he has a way of capturing all of the emotino throughout the day without even realizing he is there. i would highly reccomend john!!

Purple Clover Events Purple Clover Events Wedding Planners

John is a wonderful videographer, and I'm always excited to work with him!

Rent-A-DJ, Professional Mobile Music Entertainers, Inc. Rent-A-DJ, Professional Mobile Music Entertainers, Inc. Wedding DJs

We love working with John. He is so easy to work with and makes our job even easier. We highly recommend his work and you will enjoy his product.

Bloomfield Hills, MI, 48301
Location of (Tri-Foot Productions)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding