Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

About Tresses For Dresses

My name is Danielle Sinicrope. I have been a licensed cosmetogist for over 7 years, specializing in formal hairstyling as well as hair color. I have worked with many brides and guarantee to give you the look you want for your big day. I travel onsite to your wedding to eliminate any stress for you and your bridal party . When necessary I also work with another stylist and we are able to accomidate wedding parties of any size. I have trained all over the east coast including academies in NYC and D.C. and continue my training each year to be able to provide the most up to date and classic looks.

600x6001282863738103KatherineAldridgeWedding6
600x6001282863738103KatherineAldridgeWedding6
courtney4

24 Reviews for Tresses For Dresses

Hayley · Married on 06/13/2015

Danielle was recommended to my by my makeup artist. I tend to be a bit indecisive with my choices (so I knew picking a wedding hairstyle would be tough), but Danielle worked with me during several trials to find the look that would work best. On the wedding day, she did 7 bridesmaids hair plus mine in a very timely manner. Everyone's hairstyles were unique and beautiful, and everyone was very happy with their look! Not to mention Danielle is a complete sweetheart and she was a pleasure to have around while we were all getting ready!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Marilyn · Married on 04/25/2015

I was lucky enough to be introduced to Danielle through being a bridesmaid in another wedding. From the moment Danielle did my hair I knew I would be contacting her for my wedding. Danielle was responsive right away and easy to talk to. I scheduled a trial with Danielle before signing a contract which she had no problem with. After my trial I decided to sign a contract to reserve my date with her. As we got closer to the wedding I was having second thoughts on wearing my hair completely up. Danielle talked me through it and we decided on another trial. It made my decision a little harder because I LOVED both styles she did (even though it added to my in-decisiveness, I KNEW I was in good hands.) On the day of, she offered to do my hair half up half down and then put the rest up if I wasn't 100% happy. I decided to just do all the hair up knowing how hot I can get. It turned out PERFECT! For someone whose biggest worry was hair and makeup, my hair turned out better than I could have ever expect! Stayed in all night and even after I slept it in! All my bridesmaids loved their hair as well and looked fabulous! She is affordable, honest, not pushy, and comes straight to you! Danielle is now my hair dresser since I liked her so much, her cuts are amazing! Could not be happier that I went with Danielle for my big day and will definitely be using her to any formal even that comes up :)

Sent on 06/15/2015

Stacy · Married on 09/21/2013

Danielle did an amazing job with my hair and all my bridesmaids. Everyone was thrilled with her work. It was so amazing that she came out to the venue to do our hair too. Defiantly saved us time and stress. She is quick and never disappoints. Thanks so much Daniele, you captured exactly what I was picturing for my hair for my wedding day. Xoxox

Sent on 01/11/2014