Trent Hunter Films

Fort Worth, TX View map Visit website
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Trent Hunter Films is a wedding videography company based out of Fort Worth, Texas, that is willing to travel worldwide to document special days. This business uses a cinematic style to tell the story of each couple’s unique wedding celebration. From the pre-wedding preparations to the grand exit, they will be there to authentically depict all of the raw emotion and spontaneous interactions through their lens.

Trent Hunter Films offers a range of wedding videography packages to choose from. Their most popular package includes a 6-11 minute highlight video set to music, interspersed with audio from your ceremony and reception. All of their packages include coverage of your entire day, without hourly restrictions, to ensure every special moment is caught on video. Drone coverage is included in your package price and adds to the cinematic quality of each wedding film. Your final video will be delivered as a digital download to allow you to easily share this via social media.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 04/02/2022

Flawless video footage

I could not recommend Trent more! He was truly amazing through the whole process and really went above and beyond to get all the footage and more. We just got our preview back and it was better than imagined so I know our final video will blow us away! If you are looking for a great videographer this is your guy!

Trent Hunter Films's reply:

Thanks so much Casey - I really appreciate y'all choosing me to be a part of your day! I had a blast and can't thank you enough!
  • Geraldine
    Geraldine G. Married on 03/28/2021

Exceptional!

TRENT!! WHAT AN ABSOLUTE LEGEND!! It is no surprise how BRILLIANT our video turned out!! I knew right from the first video I watched from your account that Teej and I had to book you! Your heart and passion are truly evident in your work. We are utterly blown away! We appreciate all your hard work and accommodating all our requests. Thank you for putting together videos for my family back in the Philippines the very next day. You have a heart not just for your work but your clients, too. Thank you for bringing creative ideas to life! What a privilege to have you capture the best day of our lives. Thank you for your kindness and generosity throughout this whole process. It was so much fun working with you. We are forever grateful!

Trent Hunter Films's reply:

Thank you so much Geraldine! I had such an amazing time capturing the day and really appreciate y'all choosing me!
illustration stars

Deals

Trent Hunter Films 1
Exclusive

7612 Brooks Ave Fort Worth, TX, 76118
Location of (Trent Hunter Films)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding