Southampton, PA 18966 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Tree of Life Films & Photography

We are Tom and Jennifer, a passionate husband and wife wedding photography & cinematography team. Our approach to filming and photographing is unique as it is influenced by our background in film, photography, design and fine art. We tell your story and capture the true emotions and energy of your wedding day all while being as unobtrusive as possible.

We love Love and we’re hopeless romantics (yes, sometimes we shed a tear while filming and photographing your day). It’s very important for us to get to know our couples. We’ll hang out as much as you want :) Very often, our couples become our friends and we love that. We can’t wait to meet you!

P.S. We love to travel so we’re available worldwide!

Follow Tree of Life Films & Photography on

Tree of Life Films & Photography 1
Tree of Life Films & Photography 2

Kirsty · Married on 09/30/2018

husband & wife team

My husband & I cannot say enough positive things about Jennifer & Tom! They are an absolute pleasure to work with and made us feel a sense of calmness during our wedding day! They are so fun to work with and felt as if they were friends of ours when they were documenting our special day! When we received our preview photos, we were truly blown away! They are professionals & excellent at their craft! My husband Serge & I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos and film!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Clifton · Married on 08/11/2018

There are not enough good things my wife and I can say about Tom and Jennifer and Tree of Life. While they did amazing work taking both our engagement photos and doing the photography and videography for our wedding, that really only scratches the surface of our experience. In so many ways, they did not just provide a service for us, but were rather a real part of our journey. We all got to know each other in a way that made the actual photography a seamless, comfortable experience, and we consider them our friends and thought of them as guests of our wedding as much as any one that received an invitation in the mail. Initially I was skeptical of doing professional photography at all, let alone something like an engagement photo shoot, but working with them that first time and seeing what they can do to make you really come alive as yourself in pictures, I was convinced and could not for a minute imagine not having them with us the whole way through the wedding. Tom and Jennifer are just good people. We loved just joking around or having a drink with them as much as we liked their work. We were sad when it was all over, and I can only hope we can concoct a reason to do another photo shoot down the road.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Emma · Married on 10/28/2017

Jen and Tom are an awesome photography and videography couple to work with. They did our engagement photos, wedding photos AND videography. We don't need to see our full wedding album or video to know they do AWESOME work. We love our engagement photos and were able to use them in our save the dates! They met us for drinks before the first shoot, and we already felt like friends. They made standing in front of their cameras for 2 hours really fun and easy, just like a double date where we happen to be taking pictures! They had no problem rescheduling when our initial location fell through too.
    As for our wedding day, they went ABOVE AND BEYOND! They came to our hotel early to pick up my wedding dress (that's right, I trusted them with my dress, shoes and accessories!) so they could shoot our details on location early. They stayed on schedule while shooting bridal party portraits, but I know they got a lot of creative shots in as well! We did a "first look" orchestrated by them, but they did it in a spot our bridal party could watch from afar, which made it special.
    I couldn't even see them during the ceremony (or maybe I had my blinders on) but I've already seen some pics of our first kiss as husband and wife and some great shots of our guests celebrating!
    After the ceremony we got to be alone with them to shoot some other great stuff for our video during "golden hour." And they stayed right in the thick of the action during dancing time, even when our surprise guest Hooter the Owl (Temple's mascot) showed up, they just rolled with it! I hope they had even a fraction of the fun I had that day! Jen and Tom even stayed later than I had asked, because they knew I missed one of my requested shots of the grand staircase at my venue - we snuck it in at the end! I can't thank them enough for their creativity, willingness to be in the middle of the action, commitment and just how much fun they were, even when my dad kept asking for "one more family picture!"

Tree of Life Films & Photography 3
    Sent on 12/06/2017

Tree of Life Films & Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Amie Schroeder Photography & Cinema
    Amie Schroeder Photography & Cinema Wedding Photographers

Tom & Jenn from Tree of Life films are amazing to work with. The are so creative and easy to be with - you don't feel like you're working at all. We use them allllll the time. Totally recommend them for your next event or project. Their work is outstanding.

• Southampton, 18966 See on map