Treble & Bass Productions

Clifton, NJ View map Visit website

Treble & Bass Productions is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in Clifton, New Jersey, just 20 minutes away from Newark. Led by owner, DJ, and event planner Tyler Vandenberg, the business services over 100 events annually and delights in continuing to grow. Tyler and his personable team look forward to contributing to each of their clients’ milestone events.

Treble & Bass Productions offers a wide range of DJ and entertainment services to help you host an unforgettable reception. Their live musicians encourage you and your guests to bring out your inner rockstar and play with them during the event if you choose to. For a magical moment on the dance floor, the option to dance in clouds is available. Sparkler fountains can also be provided to enhance any part of your celebration. In addition to entertainment, Treble & Bass Productions offers event planning, videography, photography, and photo booth services.

Ashley B. Married on 08/14/2021

Dream come true!

Treble & Bass were a total dream to work with and have djay our wedding. Tyler is such a genuinely kind, fun, and outgoing person who we automatically clicked with and felt comfortable with. Him and his team are true experts and professionals in this field, answering every question we had, giving suggestions, and making any task requested seem manageable and easy. Having our wedding during this pandemic, I was a little worried that it might not be as upbeat or that people might not feel as comfortable on the dance floor, but after meeting with Tyler I felt a sense of relief leaving this up to them. (After all, people remember the music and dancing, the venue, the food, unfortunately not so much all of the little details we spend forever planning.) Well, let me tell you, Treble and Bass read the room so well and created the very best playlist for our special day, one to remember, and I am forever grateful to them! From their setup, to dancing on the clouds and sparklers, to the photo booth, I couldn’t have asked for anything more. I rarely write comments, but I had to for these guys! Coming from myself AND my husband who is heavily involved in music and a huge critic wherever we go (hehe) we highly recommend using them to have the least stressful, yet best celebration!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding of my dreams

I credit the wedding of my dreams to Treble & Bass Productions! I was a COVID bride and the owner Tyler was so comforting and understanding over the last two years. I could contact him for anything. He was very responsive and always had time for me, no matter how silly my questions where. I also appreciated his routine check-ins throughout the pandemic more than he may realize. At the wedding, Tyler and his crew kept my family and friends dancing for hours and even agreed with short notice to stay an extra hour to keep the party going. We had two live musicians who worked in conjunction with the DJ in perfect harmony to create a unique mix of classy and booty shaking! Even if this isn't your style, Tyler is a great listener and I am confident his company can cater to your taste. The online portal was a super convenient way to add songs you'd like played (and not played). Tyler and his crew came dressed to impress and their setup was elegant. A month later, I continue to have guests rave about how amazing the DJ was and how much fun they had. Everyone was asking who the DJ was and I couldn't be happier to tell them. I would highly recommend Treble & Bass for your wedding or any other DJ/entertainment needs! Treble & Bass was very affordable and the experience they provided is invaluable.

55 Heights Road Clifton, NJ, 07012
Location of (Treble & Bass Productions)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding