7300 North Point Parkway Suite 123, Alpharetta, GA 30022 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Treasures Formals & Bridal

Treasures Formals & Bridal in Alpharetta, GA is the premier Atlanta bridal and special occasion salon. Looking for a wedding dress, mother of the bride or groom dress, bridesmaid dress, formal wear, or wedding accessories? Treasures will guide you through a unique shopping experience that will meet your greatest expectations, whether for a wedding or special occasion. We look forward to assisting you in the selection of your gown when you visit our spacious new location in Alpharetta!

Follow Treasures Formals & Bridal on

45 Reviews for Treasures Formals & Bridal

1 User photo

Treasures Formals & Bridal 1

Kelly · Getting married on 06/07/2019

If you want a super personal experience get your dress here

Lauren helped me find my dress and was so lovely. I really felt like this bridal shop (amongst others) really made the experience feel personal and special. Lauren truly took the time to get an idea what my "dream dress" looked like, and then special ordered it for me through a designer borrow program. No other shop in the ATL metro had the dress I was looking for and she was able to bring it in so I could try it on (and it's the one I ended up ordering!) Amazing experience here. Everyone in the shop is kind and lovely and has excellent taste. Not a bad dress in the entire shop.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Treasures Formals & Bridal's reply:

Kelly,

Thank you for your review! Your words are really an encouragement to us. We are excited to be working with you and Lauren really enjoyed helping you.
    All the best,
    Vickie
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 04/25/2019

Beautiful dress, great price

After trying on dresses for hours at other salons, I found my dress at Treasure's. The dress fit perfect, was beautiful and a sample so the price was right. I bought it that day (almost a year and a half before my wedding) and they held it for me until the week before. I also had them do alterations which came out great, with the alterations lady suggesting ideas that I wouldn't have thought of on my own. All in all, a good experience with a beautiful affordable dress.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Treasures Formals & Bridal 2

Treasures Formals & Bridal's reply:

Tabitha,
    Thank you for such a nice review. We loved working with you and being a part of your bridal journey! Can’t wait to see the wedding pictures.
    Bonnie

Elayna · Married on 11/18/2018

Bonnie and Vicky were amazing. Bonnie was so patient and helpful when helping me to pick out bridesmaids dresses. If I were to have bought a wedding dress and not have used my mom’s, I would have definitely bought one from this phenomenal store. Thank you for everything ladies!

Sent on 07/13/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Treasures Formals & Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories

Real Weddings