7300 North Point Parkway Suite 123, Alpharetta, GA 30022 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Treasures Formals & Bridal

Treasures Formals & Bridal in Alpharetta, GA is the premier Atlanta bridal and special occasion salon. Looking for a wedding dress, mother of the bride or groom dress, bridesmaid dress, formal wear, or wedding accessories? Treasures will guide you through a unique shopping experience that will meet your greatest expectations, whether for a wedding or special occasion. We look forward to assisting you in the selection of your gown when you visit our spacious new location in Alpharetta!

Follow Treasures Formals & Bridal on

1 User photo

Treasures Formals & Bridal 1
  • Sarah

Sarah Gutermann · Getting married on 04/19/2020

Amazing place, amazing dresses and amazing people!

This boutique is a perfect place for a bride looking for her perfect dress! This place is a sweet family run business and filled with love. The Lauren was very attentive and listened to all my desires and wishes in a dress. She presented each dress in detail and really listening to how I felt in each dress. I ended up going to another store and came back at the end of the day and bought my dream dress here! For every bride who is timid or not sure what you want this boutique in Alpharetta, Ga. is perfect for you!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Seaman · Getting married on 12/22/2019

Dress shopping

Overall good experience. Lauren the saleswoman was so patient and knowledgeable and helpful. She didn’t push the sale and was helpful with our questions.
    The store itself had nice dresses and many to choose from. It was clean and pretty and the feeling was bright and beautiful!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Treasures Formals & Bridal's reply:

Lauren,
    Our Lauren enjoyed working with you and your Mom! We are so happy that you found your gown with us and that we will have the pleasure of helping you as you continue your journey towards your wedding day! We’re so honored by these kind words about your great experience with us! Thank you for sharing!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/07/2019

If you want a super personal experience get your dress here

Lauren helped me find my dress and was so lovely. I really felt like this bridal shop (amongst others) really made the experience feel personal and special. Lauren truly took the time to get an idea what my "dream dress" looked like, and then special ordered it for me through a designer borrow program. No other shop in the ATL metro had the dress I was looking for and she was able to bring it in so I could try it on (and it's the one I ended up ordering!) Amazing experience here. Everyone in the shop is kind and lovely and has excellent taste. Not a bad dress in the entire shop.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Treasures Formals & Bridal's reply:

Kelly,

Thank you for your review! Your words are really an encouragement to us. We are excited to be working with you and Lauren really enjoyed helping you.
    All the best,
    Vickie

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Treasures Formals & Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories

Real Weddings