Spokane, WA 99217 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Traks DJ service

Traks DJ Service is a disc jockey service that provides music for just about any event. We work hard to have the hottest music and provide great customer service to all our clients. Our prices are low but our service is of the highest quality you can find in the Spokane area. We have several packages that will work for just about any budget and we work with you to make sure your event is just the way you want it.

eef170ea16d2e9e4 spokane wedding

Traks DJ service 5
Traks DJ service 6
Traks DJ service 7

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Thomas of Traks DJ Service was the best DJ ever! He was super professional, timely with important communication, and was able to accommodate all our our musical requests, even our alma mater's fight song! He got people pumped and on the dance floor, which is what we wanted!!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Traks DJ service 12
    Traks DJ service 13
    Traks DJ service 14

Britney · Married on 07/07/2018

Thomas was AMAZING!!! He kept the wedding day running smooth was great about informing us of what was about to start and keeping to our timeline. I didn't have a day of coordinator and didn't need one with how organized Thomas was. You give him your wedding day timeline and finalize it in a meeting with him so you know everything will run smooth. He has a planning site for music that worked perfect for us. Its nice to start thinking about the songs in advance and adjusting because it surprisingly hard to pick songs. I would definitely recommend him for any wedding or event!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Traks DJ service's reply:

Britney,

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure work for you. Your friends and family were so much fun! Let’s do it again next year! ;-)

lindsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Thomas was an exceptional DJ for our Schweitzer Mountain Wedding. My husband and I placed a lot of value on the DJ as they really set the tone for the reception and the party. After scouring the Spokane/CDA area for DJ's I kept coming back to Traks as his website was transparent, professional, and fun. Music is so personal I really encourage brides to go with their gut but also do their homework. We loved that Thomas was forthright with what he provided, what we were responsible for, and how we would be working together. I have to admit it was a little more work than I expected coming up with music lists, timelines, etc but it was well worth it. I did not have a wedding planner so it was super important I hired trustworthy vendors to deliver on my big day. We had two FaceTime meetings with Thomas- one prior to hiring him and another a week prior to our wedding to wrap up loose ends and finalize timeline. We were confident in his abilities the entire process. He had great suggestions but also gave us our space to personalize the reception vibe and reflect our personalities. He arrived early which also made me relax on the big day. I highly recommend Thomas at Traks-- a true veteran that knows how to keep the party rocking'!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Traks DJ service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you had a great time at your wedding reception. It was an honor.

Traks DJ service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Traks DJ service 1
    Week day pricing
    If you are planning on having a wedding during the week you can save some money.

• Chris Thompson Photography
    Chris Thompson Photography Wedding Photographers

Thomas is always ready to go, and well prepared. The amount of communication he provides is beyond other DJ's I have worked with. Plus he always has the dance floor packed.

• Kyle Vandever Productions
    Kyle Vandever Productions Wedding Videographers

By far, one of the best DJ I've worked with. From getting the dance floor going to having crisp sound, you couldn't as for a better pro. As a videographer, he was extremely helpful when it came to recording the ceremony and speeches. Fun guy to be around, and amazing DJ.

• Jerome Pollos Photography
    Jerome Pollos Photography Wedding Photographers

Thomas is a pro through and through. He knows how to keep a wedding moving, fun and can help smooth out those little bumps along the way that are inevitable with weddings.

• Spokane, 99217 See on map