Jerome Pollos Photography

Coeur D Alene, ID View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

If you like candid pictures, you're in luck. Candids, storytelling images are Jerome Pollos Photography's specialty.

He specializes in helping couples enjoy their day with a lot of communication, collaboration, and planning. Nobody wants to make decisions on their wedding day. This is why Jerome works with only 15 couples each year to truly understand their expectations, worries and wants while helping design a great plan for the day. This alleviates a lot of stress and provides for a thorough understanding of who and what is important to you for photography.

With more than 20 years of professional photojournalism experience working for newspapers, magazines and news agencies, you can rest assured your wedding story will be captured with amazing moments and those images that make you stop and reflect back on the day.

Whether you are planning a local ceremony or a destination one, your love story will be creatively documented so that you and your family will have mementos to help create a lasting legacy.

Each custom wedding collection that Jerome Pollos Photography provides the coverage, detailed timeline preparation, site visits (when available), all the customer service past couples rave about, and $100 in artwork credit for every hour you book.

Jerome Pollos Photography also offers:

• Retouching of every image
  • Multiple locations
  • Second photographers
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Jason
    Jason E. Married on 10/06/2021

Top Notch 100% Professional

100% class and professionalism. I'm sometimes skeptical if all the reviews are "too good to be true," but all the positive feedback on Jerome is 100% what we experienced. Attention to detail, great communication, and a wealth of knowledge about his craft. Not only did photos for our wedding but also acted as a sounding board and problem-solver both before and during our big day.
  • Malia
    Malia C. Married on 06/22/2019

Made our day!

I heard about Jerome from a family member and multiple friends. They all spoke about how amazing he is at capturing the important moments. When I actually met him and worked with him (in three weddings, including my own) I was immediately impressed with how well he works with his clients. He has a way of effortlessly getting to know the people he works with, and making them feel comfortable. I know that on our wedding day, having him as our photographer felt more like having a friend to keep me calm than just a person with a camera. When it came time to look at our photos after the wedding, my husband and I were both in tears, as we relived the most important day of our lives. Jerome captured so many moments of love that we didn't even get to see. It made our wedding day that much more memorable, and we can't wait to share those memories with our family and friends. The bottom line: If you pick Jerome as your photographer, you can’t go wrong!

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

Malia,
    It's been a great journey through three weddings, a fun (yet treacherous) engagement session, and a lot of good times in between. I'm so glad all of us through the Duncan weddings were able to connect so well.
    One of the best parts of my career is when I'm able to get the backstage pass to one of the biggest days in someone's life and help them not only navigate through all the details, but also gain great friends along the way.
    Thank you for providing a ton of great moments over all the photography we've been a part of. And I appreciate the kind words and testimonial more than you'll know.
  • KSTOB
    Kelsy Married on 12/01/2018

Photographer, Wedding Planner, Stress Manager Extraordinaire

Jerome went above and beyond to make my wedding phenonmenal. Not only does he have an incredible eye for detail and ability to capture candid, yet stunning, photos, he is also a great resource to talk about other wedding details with and he makes you feel like your wedding if the wedding of the year. Jerome was a confidant and such a pleasure to work with, his communication is clear and concise and quick, and I never questioned where I was in the process. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, you've found one in Jerome.

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

Thank you Kelsy for going above and beyond to have an amazing wedding in an absolutely gorgeous winter setting. It's going to be so great when we sit down and look over the gallery, album and wall display designs that will tell the story of your wedding day. Thank you again for being so fun and easy to work with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Nicole & Tim
    86 photos · 06/30/2018

Kyle Vandever Productions Kyle Vandever Productions Wedding Videographers

Jerome is the definition of a true professional! I had the opportunity to work alongside Jerome at a wedding and was blown away with his work and how he relates with the bride and groom. Excellent work, awesome person!

Serendipity Serendipity Wedding Officiants

I worked with Jerome as an officiant and day of coordinator on July 26th 2014. He was professional, friendly, put the bride and groom at ease, He was flexible, listened to the bride and groom and took their wishes to heart. The best part however, is that he is a great photographer, takes great pictures, and just kind of "flows with the ceremony" Jerome, I am so looking forward to working with you again

2115 East Sherman Avenue Coeur D Alene, ID, 83814
(208) 329-8992

Tuesday - Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location of (Jerome Pollos Photography)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding