2752 W SORBONNE DR, Coeur D Alene, ID 83815 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Pricing

About Jerome Pollos Photography

Let me let you in on a secret.

I never thought I'd become a photographer.

To say I came into photography in an unorthodox manner is an understatement.

I wasn't a photography nerd in high school. I didn't have some revelation about being artistic at any point in my youth.

My first career choice was to be a radio DJ. In fact, I joined the Navy to be a radio DJ. I was going to be on some exotic island, enjoying beaches and spinning records. But life has an interesting way of being redirected.

Everything changed for me when a tearful mom unfolded an old newspaper and said she wanted to get a better copy. The reason for the request? Her 10-year-old son had recently passed away after a long battle with leukemia and the image on the front page of the paper was him, bald from rounds of chemo, with a bird on his head and smile that would melt your heart. That was the last picture taken of him smiling … looking carefree like any other young boy.

They wanted the new copy to frame and place in his little brother's bedroom so he'd always remember his big brother being happy and smiling down on him.

What changed my life from this experience was that was my image. An image from my very first newspaper assignment. I remember taking it and felt the whole assignment was taking away from my dream of being a DJ.

Two things passed through my mind when this happened:

I was a self-absorbed idiot

The power of photography and that tangible element is real and is meaningful. It's a visual documentation that we are here. That we experienced life, loved, were loved, accomplished great feats, endured, and were a part of history within our family and communities.

After that experience, I immersed myself into photojournalism. I studied, job shadowed, worked my butt off telling the stories of people who I was lucky enough to get an inside look on their lives.

I've focused the photojournalism experience from all the assignments I've covered into telling stories of the people who won't have their images highlighted inside a newspaper or magazine.

This is why I do what I do. It's also why my home has images hanging from every wall to highlight who my daughters were growing up, and who they are now. I want to always remember the 20th anniversary trip with my wife, and see myself and my girls acting goofy together. These moments are fleeting and the memories quickly fade without the images to remind us.

Through portraits and weddings I've devoted a big part of my life to telling stories with my images. And I take that responsibility very seriously. Because I want you to have that tangible element that will tell your story to your children, and grandchildren, and their children. I want a family member to walk down a hallway decades from now and point to a picture and ask about that moment captured in time.

I want to document your story.

Follow Jerome Pollos Photography on
brown wedding 47
hicks wedding 0078 edit
brown wedding 74
Jerome Pollos Photography
grooms wedding reception grand entrance staircase
chambers wedding 241
ruiz wedding 0448
striegel wedding 0173
shuler wedding 0662
Jerome Pollos Photography
winter icicles bride groom elkins resort nordman i
scott wedding 0450
wilson wedding 101

• Videos 1

47 Reviews for Jerome Pollos Photography

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2018

Literally my favorite thing about my wedding day was working with Jerome! Not only are the pictures spectacular, but he was fun and engaging and thought of unique ideas! He knew what worked and what didn't. He was the ONLY vendor that I had zero hesitations about from the moment I found him to the last time I spoke with him. He made me feel completely as ease with his open communication and genuine concern for what I wanted. There were literally days where I thought to myself, no matter how bad the wedding goes I know Jerome will give me something cool. I could not have asked for more. The wedding went fabulously and Jerome was the absolute best spend I made. Hubby and I only regretted not taking him on the honeymoon for some more cool shots!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Jerome Pollos Photography 1
    Jerome Pollos Photography 2
    Jerome Pollos Photography 3
    Jerome Pollos Photography 4

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

Sarah, First of all, thank you for trusting me to document your amazing day. I have to say it was the biggest, small wedding (20 peope with a cocktail hour cruise and reception fireworks) I've had the pleasure of being a part of. Have the ability to keep an eye on your interactions and the guests within those amazing spaces you provided made capturing those moments a little easier. And the fact that the decor was amazing didn't hurt the setting for the images either. It's good to hear that my attention to detail and communication set your mind at ease. You have enough to worry about with all the rest of the wedding planning. I'm sure you'll have a great time reliving your wedding day every time you open your album. Thanks again for the kind words, support and the opportunity to capture your wedding day story. I had a great time. Jerome

Morgan · Married on 09/03/2016

If you're wondering whether to book Jerome for your event or not, I'm here to tell you it will be one of the best decisions you make. He was so extremely professional while still having a fun, go-with-the-flow attitude. Jerome catered to all of our needs, and exceeded all expectations while adding to the fun of the day. Such an fun guy with an amazing talent and passion for capturing your day. 10/10 would recommend to anybody!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

You and Jacob are such people. From our first meeting, to our road trip engagement session, I was looking forward to your wedding. It didn't disappoint. A great crew of bridesmaids and groomsmen, an amazing wedding ceremony with a ton of emotion, a fun reception, an ice cream truck and I got the opportunity to take part in a prank on you — all priceless. Thanks for having me along for the journey.

Jerome Pollos Photography Pricing

Jerome Pollos Photography Price Rates

Jerome Pollos Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Kyle Vandever Productions
    Kyle Vandever Productions Wedding Videographers

Jerome is the definition of a true professional! I had the opportunity to work alongside Jerome at a wedding and was blown away with his work and how he relates with the bride and groom. Excellent work, awesome person!

• Serendipity
    Serendipity Wedding Officiants

I worked with Jerome as an officiant and day of coordinator on July 26th 2014. He was professional, friendly, put the bride and groom at ease, He was flexible, listened to the bride and groom and took their wishes to heart. The best part however, is that he is a great photographer, takes great pictures, and just kind of "flows with the ceremony" Jerome, I am so looking forward to working with you again

• 2752 W SORBONNE DR Coeur D Alene, ID 83815 See on map
    208-643-9333 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.