Jerome Pollos Photography Reviews

47 | Coeur D Alene, ID

47 Reviews for Jerome Pollos Photography

47 Jerome Pollos Photography Reviews

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2018

Literally my favorite thing about my wedding day was working with Jerome! Not only are the pictures spectacular, but he was fun and engaging and thought of unique ideas! He knew what worked and what didn't. He was the ONLY vendor that I had zero hesitations about from the moment I found him to the last time I spoke with him. He made me feel completely as ease with his open communication and genuine concern for what I wanted. There were literally days where I thought to myself, no matter how bad the wedding goes I know Jerome will give me something cool. I could not have asked for more. The wedding went fabulously and Jerome was the absolute best spend I made. Hubby and I only regretted not taking him on the honeymoon for some more cool shots!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Jerome Pollos Photography 1
    Jerome Pollos Photography 2
    Jerome Pollos Photography 3
    Jerome Pollos Photography 4

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

Sarah, First of all, thank you for trusting me to document your amazing day. I have to say it was the biggest, small wedding (20 peope with a cocktail hour cruise and reception fireworks) I've had the pleasure of being a part of. Have the ability to keep an eye on your interactions and the guests within those amazing spaces you provided made capturing those moments a little easier. And the fact that the decor was amazing didn't hurt the setting for the images either. It's good to hear that my attention to detail and communication set your mind at ease. You have enough to worry about with all the rest of the wedding planning. I'm sure you'll have a great time reliving your wedding day every time you open your album. Thanks again for the kind words, support and the opportunity to capture your wedding day story. I had a great time. Jerome

Morgan · Married on 09/03/2016

If you're wondering whether to book Jerome for your event or not, I'm here to tell you it will be one of the best decisions you make. He was so extremely professional while still having a fun, go-with-the-flow attitude. Jerome catered to all of our needs, and exceeded all expectations while adding to the fun of the day. Such an fun guy with an amazing talent and passion for capturing your day. 10/10 would recommend to anybody!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

You and Jacob are such people. From our first meeting, to our road trip engagement session, I was looking forward to your wedding. It didn't disappoint. A great crew of bridesmaids and groomsmen, an amazing wedding ceremony with a ton of emotion, a fun reception, an ice cream truck and I got the opportunity to take part in a prank on you — all priceless. Thanks for having me along for the journey.

Krysta · Married on 09/02/2016

From the first time we contacted Jerome, we were sold. After talking on the phone for a few minutes, he realized he had taken pictures of me for the local newspaper's sports page when I was in high school, and we instantly knew we wanted him to be there to capture another important moment. He was so easy to get along with and so professional throughout the entire process. One thing I specifically remember from the wedding day was the weather - all day long it was pouring rain. We had planned for the wedding to be outside, and Jerome did extremely well keeping my mom and I calm and even convinced us that it was going to stop raining in time for the ceremony, which it did! He will add more value to your wedding day than just the incredible pictures that come out of it, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have their special day captured exactly how they want to remember it. Thanks so much Jerome!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

A big part of my job is to help everyone enjoy a stress free day ... even if on the inside I was really freaking out a bit myself. ;-) Especially when the last time I said everything was going to be fine that morning, and then a torrential downpour started immediately after I completed that sentence. Even if it did keep raining, I'm sure between you, Cole and your fun crew of a wedding party would've made it awesome. It was a day to remember for sure and I'm glad you, your family and friends have so many great pictures to help remind you of those moments.

Callie · Married on 08/28/2016

After our first Skype consultation with Jerome, we knew we had to look no further for our wedding photographer. He was so friendly and personable from the very beginning, and his response time was always lightning fast. It's so valuable that he doesn't limit his wedding day coverage to a certain number of hours; as a result, our pictures tell the FULL story of the entire day, from getting ready to the last dance. It was amazing how seamlessly Jerome fit into our family and friend group, I've never seen a wedding where so many guests were on a first name basis with the photographer! But somehow at the same time, he was never too imposing during the more intimate moments. Jerome really took the time to get to know the key family members, which helped ensure that no important pictures were missed. Even though Jerome was over our photography budget, we took the leap of faith based on his work samples and on how organized yet easygoing he is, and we have ZERO regrets. He delivered everything we expected and much more. I highly recommend working with Jerome!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the leap and allowing me to document your story. We had some great moments to capture and I truly enjoyed those moments where just the four of us were able to relax and share some good laughs of our own. Enjoy the images and album and I look forward to meeting up with you and Dave the next time you're in town or I'm in SoCal. Thanks!

Cristina · Married on 08/14/2016

Jerome is the best. He is so fast to respond, so nice, incredibly professional and talented. He helped me find my dj and my videographer. I had the best team thanks to Jerome. Or was important to me to have my wedding documented, and meetings did exactly that. My photos bring me back to exactly what I was feeling. If I could go back, I would still choose him as my photographer.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

A great team makes all the difference on a wedding day. And you and Matt are part of that team Cristina. I'm so glad you value the moments I captured, the service I provided, and I can't wait for you to see your album. Thanks for everything!

Sarah · Married on 07/30/2016

Originally, before we committed to his (reasonable) price, we told Jerome we couldn't go with him due to finances. He was so gracious and sent me suggestions for looking for a quality photographer and what specifically to ask for. Once we realized we weren't going to find his quality of service or photos anywhere else, we came right back to him (and rearranged our priorities). That was the best decision we could have made! Jerome was our favorite vendor for our wedding and did an amazing job with preserving the memories of our wedding. We live in Japan (military) and were having our wedding in Spokane, WA. Jerome was so incredibly flexible and helpful with helping me to make sure we had all our ducks in a row. When I happened to make it out to Spokane for a few days, he made it so easy to meet up and go over details. I imagine we had to be the most complicated clients (living across the world and all) and he didn't even mind. We had so much fun with him, never felt awkward (and I'm quite uncomfortable being in front of a camera), and he even helped us take care of other details that we otherwise wouldn't have been able to make happen. He even let us run with a great photo idea we had, at the reception, involving myself (the bride), the groom, the groomsmen, and a soccer ball. :) It was such a blast! I can't imagine our wedding day any better than it went, and that was mostly in part to Jerome!

He got our photos to us so quickly, and gave them to us in digital form, making it easier to do what we please with our photos. The shots he took came out INCREDIBLE! My father is a former wedding photographer and has multiple photography degrees, and was floored by the quality of Jerome's work. Our favorite part of working with Jerome was that everything was fun and effortless for us! Thanks Jerome! We had so much fun working with you and absolutely love that we'll have these photos forever to retell the story of our awesome wedding.

Ann · Married on 07/23/2016

Jerome was so organized and responsive. He was quick to answer our questions and eager to learn what we wanted from a wedding photographer. We appreciated his willingness to come to the venue long before the wedding day to get a lay of the land. We initially contacted him because we didn't want a bunch of "firing squad" photos of our day. He really pulled through at catching the moments and not making it feel staged. Our photos are beautiful. Jerome was very laid back - he made sure he had what he needed to do an excellent job, but never stressed us out. Thanks Jerome!

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

Jerome is an artist. His photos are outstanding. Our guests,my husband and I are more than impressed with his quality work but he's even more than just a photographer. He kept all my guests in line, coordinated everything. He was so personable and friendly. He communicated with the other vendors to make our day special. We had some problems with our catering, venue and the weather but honestly it didn't bother us because Jerome ironed everything out and made things move smoothly. For everything he did for us, you would think we were related but I just met him when another vendor referred him to us 6 months prior to our wedding. I would pay him double what he charged and my family would agree and we're in the lower class for income. He was just that great. My whole family still raves about him. He seemed to catch the best shots, that no one could ever catch. All my wedding party wished they could have had him for their photographer and I heard all about their regrets with their wedding photos. I regret the catering, and venue but am so blessed about the photos!!!

Carol · Married on 05/07/2016

Don't waste your time looking for anyone else! Jerome is it. He helped us plan, think about details we had missed, was always in a good mood and felt more like a friend throughout the whole process. His upbeat personality kept our stress down, and he was not only there to take amazing photos but was there to help us fully enjoy each moment. We couldn't be happier working with him and with the unbelievable photos he shot. If you want artistic, journalistic style photos from a true professional that both loves his job and people, you just found your guy!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

From our first meeting, I knew you and Erik were a perfect fit for my approach. Throughout your entire day, we were a well oiled machine. The moments came naturally and through all our planning, site visits and discussion, I was able to be in the right places and the right times. Thank you for the trust, opportunity and friendship.

Chelsea · Married on 10/17/2015

When my now husband and I first got engaged, literally everyone we spoke to said, "whatever you do, DO NOT skimp out on getting an awesome photographer, no matter the price." Well, long story short, we didn't really understand the gravity of the advice until we were left with horrendous photos that looked like unflattering prom photos taken in the middle of a park. Then we met the magician with a camera named Jerome Pollos who, in my opinion, saved our entire wedding.

By the time we received the original photos, we were only 5 months away from our wedding date. Thus, we needed gorgeous pictures in a hurry, and that's exactly what we got! Jerome was more than accommodating to our predicament, and gave us some of the most beautiful photos that I have ever seen (I might be a little biased!). Jerome is a hoot to work with, which was amazing because my husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of a camera. He's extremely professional and truly takes the time to make sure he understands the client as a couple and what makes your relationship special and different, and then captures that essence in his work. Jerome is such a special person, and we're blessed to have him photograph our wedding day and to consider him a friend!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

Any time the couples I work with become friends, I call that a success. It was an amazing, whirlwind journey from how we got started to where we've ended up. That you for being the genuine, awesome people you and Matt are and of course for the great friendship.

Ryan · Married on 09/19/2015

Jerome was not only a fantastic photographer but also a great coordinator to help make our day so much more special. His promptness in communication and easy going professionalism made him very easy to work with. When we first got in contact with Jerome, he responded immediately letting us know he would check his calendar and get back to us. When he got back to us within 24 hours, he apologized for the delayed response. We were sold immediately that this was our guy! It is very apparent that Jerome loves what he does and is extremely good at what he does. The preparation leading up to the big day and the attention to detail on the big day was a great example of that. Once we received all of our photos and in the end, the incredible photo album, we are extremely happy that we chose Jerome to capture our special day.
    Thank you Jerome!

Grace · Married on 09/12/2015

Jerome was wonderful to work with. We had a pre-wedding photo location scouting session and it was very beneficial. He took his time to ensure I was comfortable with each location and explained the pros and cons of the locations as well. He took my suggestions and was honest when he had any concerns, since his goal was to capture the best images possible for us. On the wedding day, he was very calm and relaxing to be around. There's enough stress going on, so it was wonderful to have him (and his assistant) there to ease us and "drive" the photo process. Take some time to think over the images you really want so you have a list on the day of. One thing I regret is not having any solo photos of myself or my husband, but I guess that's my fault since I didn't include it on the list. Our images turned out great and our family has loved all of the Christmas gifts we've created with them. I would absolutely recommend Jerome to anyone who is looking for a professional, thoughtful photographer who provides non-traditional images that don't look like everyone else's!

100% pleased with the experience working with Jerome! He has a relaxed and fun personality. In addition to the stunning portrait shots we got of the bride and groom and family, Jerome was able to tell the story of our wedding through his photos. It is so fun to reminance through all the photos because he captured the perfect moments! It is clear he worked so hard throughout the night and was very present in the environment- aware of everything going on and capturing it!

A wonderful, and I think unique thing that Jerome provides is his services for unlimited time. He will arrive when you want and leave when the party is over- you don't have to choose between the getting ready photos or the send off photos, he will be there for all of it!

It was so exciting for my husband and I to be able to see some of our photos only a few days after our wedding, and the entire album was ready to view quickly! Jerome has a very organized method of viewing the album- he categorizes the photos made for easy viewing.

I would love to work with Jerome again in the future and recommend anyone looking for a photographer to snab him up!

Kellen · Married on 08/22/2015

Jerome put his amazing photography skills to work before and during our wedding. He was so easy to work with and incredibly flexible with meetings during our planning process. He wanted to make sure that we were happy with all of our decisions before the big day, including our first look! Since we weren't entirely sure how the lighting and weather would turn out he was patient enough to scope out several different locations to ensure we had options. Our wedding took place during the smoky wildfires this summer and he was somehow still able to capture the beauty of Coeurd'Alene's landscape. We had told him we really wanted more candid photos as opposed to the overly scripted ones we had seen from other weddings. He definitely delivered on this request! Everyone's personality really shows through his photographs.
    Not only did he provide stellar services for us but he also recommended an amazing DJ and wedding planner. Having your vendors know each other is a big plus. They worked so well together and the day went off without a hitch! Many of my friends and coworkers were unable to attend the festivities but they all commented on how amazing our photographs turned out. It made them feel like they were there for the event!

Thank you so much Jerome!!! I would recommend you to anyone looking for a genuine and detail-oriented dude who has a passion for his work.
    -Kellen & Jordan

Sent on 01/06/2016

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

Having a great team and solid plan makes for an great day. It doesn't hurt to have a solid group of friends and two amazing families that are ready to party and produce so many awesome moments. Thanks for having me along for the journey.

We couldn't be happier with Jerome and the photos he took of our wedding. He worked so hard and I seriously don't think he missed a single moment. He was extremely organized and thorough throughout the entire process (First contact to receiving our photos). Not only was he easy to reach and always had an answer for my questions but it was a great time working with him. I get awkward when people are taking pics of me - Jerome made it extremely comfortable, natural and FUN! Our family and friends have also really enjoyed the photos and have been begging for copies/Jerome's contact info.

Overall, we had a great time with Jerome and would definitely use him again. We are completely satisfied and hope to hire Jerome in the future for another fun event.

We did list the amount we spent with Jerome - He is worth every penny!

I cannot say enough of Jerome's work. He did such a fantastic job shooting our wedding and was willing to go above and beyond to capture every single little moment throughout the day. At one point, he climbed on the roof of the house to get a shot---that's some serious motivation! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further.

John · Married on 07/12/2015

We hired Jerome to photograph our rehearsal dinner/wedding and were very pleased with his professionalism, creativity and reassurance throughout the process. He has a great artistic eye and captured various emotions throughout the events - from the fun to the formal. His services are a great investment in the documentation of the day, with excellent overall value.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

I'm so happy I was able to document your story and a bit of history in Idaho. Thank you for welcoming me into your inner circle with open arms and for providing so many great memories to capture.

Katie · Married on 06/27/2015

The photographer was the one vendor I really agonized over. Photos are very important to me and my husband and we wanted someone to really capture the feel of our day and not just have the same stock photos as everyone else. I read a lot of reviews of Jerome and people raved about his attentiveness, thoroughness, and of course the quality of his photography. I felt like I had a million questions before I even met him and he always responded promptly, reassuring me through the whole process. He also checked in from time to time to see how the planning was going and if we needed help with anything, which I really appreciated. He was always willing to give me his opinion on something whether it was the schedule, photo locations, or even recommendations for other vendors.

He did not disappoint when it came to the actual picture-taking either. He was willing to give us direction or just let us do our thing, whichever we preferred. He had some great ideas for fun shots and was also more than willing to try our crazy ideas. We had a lot of fun exploring our photo locations and finding cool backdrops.

And the photos . . . were amazing. I have to admit I was a little nervous about seeing our photos, I loved the ones on his website and the portfolios he sent us to check out his work ahead of time but there is always that fear that your photos won't be quite as cool. But, I should not have worried. They were beautiful, and I think they captured our day perfectly.

I'm so glad we chose Jerome to be our photographer. There are a lot of vendors you could spend your money on but I think the quality of his work and attentiveness throughout the process provide an extra level of value. He really captured moments that meant something to us and showed our personality and the personality of our wedding. We look back on both our engagement and wedding photos often, and each time I like them more.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

When couples value the photography like you Katie, it makes the process so much easier because the collaboration and discussions that take place. Enjoy the images and reliving your day through them.

Kira · Married on 06/06/2015

Jerome was amazing to have as a photographer! While he was more expensive, having a photographer with us from the very start of the day was really nice. We didn't have to stress about getting all of our photos done in a certain time frame, or wish that we had gotten a picture but the photographer wasn't there. Jerome helped us plan in whatever way possible for our wedding. He emphasized the need to plan how we wanted the day to go and what pictures we for sure wanted, which helped keep things moving quickly the day of the wedding. We have been to several weddings after ours and have noticed how stress free our wedding was in comparison, due to all the planning that Jerome had us do. Overall, Jerome helped make our day special and we would recommend him to our friends in a heartbeat.

Katie · Married on 05/02/2015

What a wonderful experience it was working with Jerome! My husband Luke and I were married in Seattle on May 2nd and my wedding planner referred me to Jerome. Even though he was in Idaho, I thought i would give him a call because i loved his style of photos on his website. He was professional, he was easy going and made me feel very comfortable on our initial call. Jerome made the time to get to know us and established a relationship with us, which is so important when you are asking someone to document one of the most important days of your life! Jerome was so organized every step of the way. He helped us think through every detail of what we wanted to have photographed on the wedding day, which I SO appreciated!

Jerome flew in on the Friday before the wedding, and attended the rehearsal, which was great - It was comforting to understand he was in the know with everything happening during the ceremony, right off the bat! On the day of the wedding, Jerome was calm and collected, which helped me stay calm and collected! Jerome got the best candid shots throughout the day, which is exactly what my husband and I wanted - true, genuine moments. What Jerome was able to capture during the reception blew my mind. Whenever a moment was happening and I thought, "Oh I wish Jerome was here to shoot this", HE WAS THERE! It was like he was reading my mind, and magically showed up right on queue! I am so thankful for that, and we are also thankful for his genuine kindness and comforting, cool demeanor. He blended right in with our family and friends for the entire night! Thank you so much for everything, Jerome! We LOVE our wedding photos!!! :)

Sent on 07/10/2015

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

You and Luke had a lively wedding with the crew you gathered to help you celebrate, the Tesla excursion, awesome dance party and impromptu visit by the Seattle Fire Department. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad you enjoyed the experience and the images.
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/23/2014

I'm pretty sure that whoever said, "A picture is worth a thousand words," was looking at some of Jerome's photos when they said it.

Jerome is an incredible, gifted photographer! My husband and I knew we wanted our photographs to capture who we are organically, showing our true personalities and our love for each other. Jerome was able to bring out the real emotions we feel for each other along with who each of us are individually.

To me, part of the reason Jerome was able to get such natural, special picture is because of his personality. He is a genuinely caring, friendly, fun guy. He did an amazing job of making us feel at ease while still handling his camera like a boss.

Jerome had an excellent turn around time when getting us the images he captured. We had some teaser photos within a couple of days! He also got us our final images much more quickly than any of the other photographers I've worked with.

I hope you all have the opportunity to meet and work with Jerome. We are forever grateful for the wonderful pictures he captured for us. They are so special to us!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Jerome Pollos Photography's reply:

You and Keith are awesome. It was fun goofing off with you two as we ventured around Spokane looking for whatever we could get some great moments and laughs with. I can't wait for the next session when you're back up here or I'm in SoCal! Thanks for the great time.

Kelsey · Married on 10/04/2014

Jerome was phenomenal. He took care of us all day! Then at the reception we didn't even know he was there capturing moments and people in a candid way that was so fun. I am so glad that we picked him. The day was easy, not forced and we have great memories that are captured beautifully.

Samantha · Married on 09/06/2014

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Jerome. He was very responsive and in touch when planning for the big day and provided numerous referrals for other vendors that we really loved. He helped lock down a wedding day timeline that was realistic and provided structure for some not so great planners like ourselves. And most of all he was fun to be around and took amazing photos! I found him to be a really calming presence that helped guide us throughout the day when emotions were high.

Natalie · Married on 08/22/2014

Jerome was amazing. My husband and I must have met with 10 different photographers, they were either not in our budget, didn't allow us enough time, or wouldn't work with us on how we wanted the day to go. Jerome is very reasonable in cost, his product is amazing, and he was as flexible as we needed him to be. We had him for the full day of the wedding, including me getting my hair done first thing in the morning, up to our exit at the end of the night. He is easy going, has a great personality and was fun to hang out with. I would recommend him to anyone for photography. We definitely hope to use him again in the future.