Po box 1121, Oakdale, CA 95361 Map · Phone number

About Tracy the Florist

Here at Tracy the Florist, we strive to make your wedding unique with our many years of experience of designing weddings. We can create that special bridal bouquet and set the perfect mood for the church and reception, while staying within your budget.. We welcome you to stop by our design studio and visit Tracy and Bruce to create your one of a kind wedding. We'll take your ideas and build on them to make your dreams come true. And as always your wedding consultation is free and a free sample after booking.

bright 36
bright 11
bright 31
bright 36
bright 11
bright 31

23 Reviews for Tracy the Florist

Tracy was AMAZING!! Not only affordable, but he delivered my flowers 2 hours away! I'm not picky so I basically told him just what colors I wanted and let him do his thing. I knew he did amazing work because I attended a previous wedding where he provided the flowers. My flowers were so beautiful and held up throughout the entire night, I was so impressed. I even added to my order the day before the wedding and he came through for me! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great price and excellent customer service, not to mention extraordinary talent!

K · Married on 05/30/2015

Tracy was absolutely wonderful as the florist for our wedding! He was incredibly generous with his time, making multiple trips out to my parents' house in the country where the wedding was held. He also was great about listening to our vision and adapting to make sure that the pieces he made were exactly what we had in mind. He made a gorgeous arch for our ceremony, which we continue to receive compliments on, along with all of the girl's hairpieces, men's boutonnieres, and my bouquet. We felt extremely cared for. Tracy is also very fun to work with, and has a great high-energy personality that made us look forward to working with him. My husband called our first meeting with Tracy one of his very favorite parts of wedding planning! I recommend him highly to anyone looking to make their event or a gift extra special. Thanks for all you did for us, Tracy!

Martha · Married on 07/19/2014

Tracy was amazing. We told him the colors we wanted and asked him to use his expertise for the bouquets and table centerpieces. His creativity and the quality of his work combined with excellent service and reasonable cost was such a positive experience. We highly recommend him to anyone in need of a florist.

Tracy the Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 78.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 42.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 78.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 916.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Po box 1121 Oakdale, CA 95361 See on map
    2098576982 (Phone number)
    2098576982 (Other Phone Number)
    2098188526 (Fax Number)