Tracy Melton Hair & Makeup Artistry

Addison, TX View map

Hi, I'm Tracy! A lover of all things hair & makeup. My specialties include: custom color matched airbrush foundation, false eyelash application, & fabulous hair styling, of course! :) I have an exceptional attention to detail that is assured to make you feel your prettiest on your Big Day!

Check out my website for more information and to get in touch with me {www.tracymeltonartistry.com}. We would love to hear from you!!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

1 User photo

Courtney Married on 01/12/2019

10/10 would recommend!

Tracy is an absolute gem! Just take one look at her Instagram feed and you will see exactly what I'm talking about. Her ethereal makeup and hair styles are what got me to book her, but her personality is what made me want to be her best friend!
    Even though Tracy specializes in intricate twists and braids, she absolutely nailed the more simplified low bun I was wanting. I used Tracy for a trial run, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day. I actually emailed Tracy in a panic after my trial saying I had a change in heart and wanted to go in a different direction for my hair, and she was so accommodating and sweet about it. Not only that, she offered to try multiple hair styles the day of my bridals just to ensure I was happy with my look! She even texted me afterwards asking how the portraits went. So sweet!
    On the day of our wedding, Tracy brought in 2 other girls to help with my 8 bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law. They were equally as talented and awesome, definitely not just some random "assistants." Everyone looked flawless and wanted to hang out with Tracy the entire day. Her effervescent personality coupled with her talent make her an absolute must for your wedding! Please do yourself a favor and hire Tracy to be your wedding beauty guru. You will not be disappointed!
    Britt Married on 03/24/2018
    Tracy was recommended to me by my planner, and as soon as I saw her Instagram I knew she had to do my hair and makeup. To put it simply, she was phenomenal. By the time my mom and I left our trial appointment (yes she did a trial for my mom, too!) I wanted her to be my new best friend. Not only is Tracy fantastic at making you look like a natural beauty, she is quite possibly one of the sweetest, friendliest and most patient people I have ever met. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup throughout the wedding night and I owe it all to Tracy. I've never felt more beautiful.
    Also! And this is important: I danced, jumped, twirled and spun all night long and not a single hair fell out of place. Tracy is a rockstar.
    Review from the Mother of the Bride
    As a mother of the bride who is a touch high maintenance when it comes to her hair and makeup, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Tracy. She was beyond sweet and so so patient with me as I explained exactly what I wanted. She suggested ideas clearly and gave her professional opinion in a genuine and friendly way. Tracy has extensive product knowledge, is fabulous at what she does and so efficient (I wish I could make myself look so good so quickly!). Most importantly though, Tracy was easy to contact, quick to reply and treated us like we were her most important client. And on the day of she was so helpful and so much fun!
    Jessica Married on 12/16/2017
    Tracy was an absolute joy to work with! I was extremely happy to use her throughout our wedding planning process. Your hair and makeup on your wedding day is supposed to be perfect and she made sure that mine was. I had a trial in early November and then a few other sessions for engagements and bridals. Tracy made me feel so comfortable and it was easy to make adjustments if need be. We only had a few hours to get ready the day of the wedding so Tracy had a few colleagues there to help. They were amazing as well and my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning. Overall, my experience was incredible and I would love to work with Tracy again in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

14683 Midway Rd #270, Addison, TX, 75001
Location of (Tracy Melton Hair & Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding