Johnston, RI 02919 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500

About Tracy Jerkins Photography

There is a magic that happens on a wedding day. Everyone is more beautiful, colors are brighter, smiles are bigger. Tracy Jenkins Photography has been capturing these moments for couples to remember forever for the past 10 years. From that first look when you see the one you love, to the first kiss, to grandma busting a move on the dance floor — we want to help preserve it for not just a lifetime, but generations to come.

Tracy Jenkins Photography is happy to announce that we can now offer a 2-week turn around for images and every package now includes an album option! Contact us today for more information and to set up a meeting.

I graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design in 2009. At that time, I had no idea what I wanted to do. I answered a craigslist ad for a second shooter and it started me on my wedding photography journey. Now, I count myself lucky to be a full-time RI Wedding photographer and couldn’t imagine doing anything else.

I planned my own wedding in 2012 and was completely overwhelmed with choices! So many vendors how do you even decide? Luckily, I had already been photographing weddings for 3 years. During that time, I met people that I trusted to help me with my day!

My trust in them was definitely put to the test. Our wedding had a last-minute venue change because of the weather, my photographer had to have emergency surgery, and the time-line was useless because of new travel times. My vendors were rockstars and all helped me keep my wedding on track. It ended up being an amazing day!

I want all my couples to trust me the same way and know that I have their backs. I love being able to help you figure out your timeline and make the most of every minute! Crazy things happen on wedding days. I swear at this point I’ve seen it all! I stay in touch with you during the whole planning process as well as after. We work together to plan your album and choose the best products for your home together. I’m here to help keep you calm, keep you on time, and provide you with amazing images from the day.

• B-Raps Studios
Ocean Cliff
Ocean Cliff
yayay 1 51 663101 160260831460699

Tracy Jerkins Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    High-Res Images
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Johnston, RI, 02919 See on map
    Location of (Tracy Jerkins Photography)