Touch of Class Event Design

• Sparkling Soirees

2 Reviews for Touch of Class Event Design

• Lindy

Lindy · Married on 10/31/2015

I had the privilege of having Amanda Clarke of Touch of Class Event Design as the "Day of" coordinator at a wedding we hosted here at our venue in North County San Diego. It was a challenging event as the weather did not cooperate and it rained quite heavily that day. Being the venue manager I was running that day making sure the guests were dry and comfortable and making last minute changes to accommodate the weather issues. Having Amanda as a wedding team member was paramount in making this wedding a huge success despite it's weather challenges. Amanda was attentive to our couple, made sure the set up was just as the Bride had envisioned, coordinated with all the vendors and was a beautiful ray of sunshine where there was none :) I cannot recommend Amanda enough. She is a beautiful soul with a giving heart and just the person any Bride (or venue owner) would want in her corner on her wedding day. Hire Her! You will not be disappointed and I can't wait to have her back here again.
    Lindy Waldman
    Quail Haven Farm

Sent on 01/30/2015

Meagan · Married on 10/10/2015

Amanda was simply amazing and I'm so glad I trusted her as my day-of wedding coordinator! She was extremely professional and made my wedding vision a reality. I was able to enjoy my entire wedding day - from the moment I woke up to the moment I left the wedding venue that evening - I never once had to worry or stress about anything! Amanda handled all vendors and made sure everything ran smoothly. If you are looking for someone who can make your wedding or event dreams a reality, look no further than Touch of Class Event Design!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

• Laguna Niguel, 92677 See on map
    Location of (Touch of Class Event Design)