Boulder, CO 80304 Map · Phone number

Screenshot20111211at6 13 40PM
amanda wedding

7 Reviews for Totem Beauty by Trisha Vallone and Emily Cumberland

Kim · Married on 05/10/2014

Trisha was my hairstylist and makeup artist for my spring wedding. In the months leading up to the big day, we met and had a hair and makeup 'rehearsal' so we could discuss ideas and try a few things out. She brought fantastic ideas complete with some visual examples from Pinterest. On the morning of my wedding, she kept the atmosphere relaxed, fun, and energetic. I couldn't have been happier with the final result and her expertise helped make it a fantastic, memorable day! I highly recommend working with Trisha for any big event in your life!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2013

Trisha Vallone is the real deal. She is one of those people you meet and instantly feel like you've known each other for years. The bonus is she has major talent in addition to being one of the best people you'll ever meet!

I hired Trisha to do hair and make-up for myself and 5 bridesmaids. We meet a couple of months before the wedding day to create the visions in my head into reality. She suggested I book the trial on the same day as my shower or bachelorette party so that I could put my perfectly coifed hair-do and fresh-face make-up to the test. I thought this was a thoughtful tip. The hair and make-up wore beautifully the entire night, and not half bad the next morning I might add, despite my raucous behavior.

On the big day, Trisha met us at the venue. She was able to consult with each bridesmaid on what hair and make-up works best for each of them, while being mindful of the wedding aesthetic. I believe she was able to do all 5 girls, myself, and even made my mom feel special with some last minute touch-ups in under 3 hours. She provided all tools and products. Each person was stunning and happy. How does one achieve this on a day that can be filled with momentous anxiety? I have no idea, but I know that Trisha does! She listens to you. She asks you questions. She is able to provide suggestions. She doesn't make you feel pigeon-holed. She genuinely has fun "playing" with different looks. And she has the "eye". Apart of her talent comes from having taste and keeping up with current trends (in addition to having the kindest soul on the planet).

Look no further ladies. You've found the hair and make-up guru. Her name is Trisha Vallone and she is EVERYTHING.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2013

My wedding day would not have been as magical without Trisha there. I wasn't exactly sure how I wanted my hair and makeup done, so we did a trail before hand with a few different ideas. I knew I loved her then. She is sweet, flexible, talented, and a great communicator. Trisha was a ray of sunshine on a morning that was a little gray and could have been stressful. I do not wear makeup. Trisha made my face feel and look gorgeous and comfortable. She did the impossible by pleasing all of the women in my family and bridal party. I cannot recommend Trisha highly enough. She is a wonderful stylist and make up artist, but above all else a top of the line person!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Award

Totem Beauty by Trisha Vallone and Emily Cumberland Pricing

Totem Beauty by Trisha Vallone and Emily Cumberland Price Rates

Totem Beauty by Trisha Vallone and Emily Cumberland FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 25.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8

• Boulder, 80304 See on map
    847-331-5857 (Phone number)
    773-807-1701 (Other Phone Number)