Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Topham Photo

I am a photographer in Western Massachusetts.  I have always been drawn to film and photography, and developed a love for documentary film and media while in College.  I earned my Bachelors degree in film and digital media from the University of California in Santa Cruz in 2006 and Masters degree in photojournalism from Boston University in 2010.  My photographic style is very much shaped by my background in visual storytelling and journalism.  Since 2010, I've been photographing couples all over New England while they celebrate their love and commitment to each other.  I love to shoot Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Engagement Sessions, Senior Photos, Maternity/Newborn sessions and Family Portraits.  I look forward to talking with you about your next event!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Springfield

11 Reviews for Topham Photo

User Photos
todo alt text
High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)

Choosing Topham Photography was the best decision we could've made. Lindsey did an absolute amazing job capturing our special day. Everything was very organized from the start to the end of the wedding process. We knew that once our day arrived we would have nothing to worry about and that was exactly the case! The quality of the photographs were phenomenal and perfectly depict how awesome our day was. If you want your day to be perfectly and beautifully captured, we highly recommend Topham Photography.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/6/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, High-Res Images

We hired Lindsey through a family friend, while we have not seen the photos for our wedding, so far it has been a pleasure working with her.

Profile Picture User4795580, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lindsey was a joy to work with. She is pleasant, timely and was in all the right spots for all the best pictures throughout our event. You always knew she was there working but was never in the way. She had great ideas for the planned shots and even did a little extra photoshop fun picture for us.
Can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Malea, 9/7/13, 1 Review