Lindsey Topham

Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Lindsey Topham

Lindsey Topham offers documentary style wedding photography in western Massachusetts and the surrounding area. She has over 10 years of experience.

Follow Lindsey Topham on

Lindsey Topham 7
  • Mena

Mena Carvalho · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolute rockstar

I don't think I will be able to put into words how much I love love love Lindsey! From the second I met with her she helped me out tremendously. Guided me in the planning and answered all and any questions. I showed her what ideas I liked for pictures and what I envisioned for a photo booth and she made it all come to life better than I imagined. She really took the time to get to know me, my style, and our vibe. Our wedding was an all day event and Lindsey, and team, were true rockstars. We received all of our photos shortly after the wedding (about two months) and I am obsessed. The hardest part now will be to decide which ones we want to print because we love them all so much.

Lindsey Topham 8
    Lindsey Topham 9
    Lindsey Topham 10
    Lindsey Topham 11
    Lindsey Topham 12
    Lindsey Topham 13

Meghan · Married on 09/08/2018

Our experience with Lindsey was great. She made everything very easy for us and was very organized.

Lindsey was amazing to work with. She was very organized and she followed through on all of my requests. She was able to capture every moment from our special day. I am so grateful for all of our photos and the experience we had with her. Phenomenal Photographer!

Lindsey Topham 14
    Lindsey Topham 20
    Lindsey Topham 21
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Lopes · Married on 08/18/2018

Photographed my suprise rainy day wedding with ease!

We are SO happy we choose Lindsey as our wedding photographer. She was very attentive to our needs and made sure to capture every detail we had asked for. She captured our special day naturally and professionally with ease, i didn't even notice her for candid shots!
    We ended up having a flash flood right in the middle of our outdoor ceremony and although this of course was not planned, it created an almost magical and vivid intensity and Lindsey had absolutely no trouble capturing the magic at all! She stood out in the rain for us making sure to capture all of the right moments and adapted to our needs. She was able to provide amazing improvisational skills when we realized we had to change some of our ideas because of the intense rain. Even though we were hoping for clear skies she mad us feel completely comfortable in the rain and actually made it super fun for us! The photos came out amazing and i receive many compliments whenever someone sees them.
    Lindsey was an absolute pleasure to have photograph our wedding and i give her my highest recommendation if you are looking for a professional, creative and adaptable photographer who is dedicated to her craft.

Lindsey Topham 22

Lindsey Topham FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount