Topham Photo Reviews

11 | Northampton, MA

11 Reviews for Topham Photo

11 Topham Photo Reviews

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/06/2017

Choosing Topham Photography was the best decision we could've made. Lindsey did an absolute amazing job capturing our special day. Everything was very organized from the start to the end of the wedding process. We knew that once our day arrived we would have nothing to worry about and that was exactly the case! The quality of the photographs were phenomenal and perfectly depict how awesome our day was. If you want your day to be perfectly and beautifully captured, we highly recommend Topham Photography.

Topham Photo 1

Malea · Married on 09/07/2013

Lindsey was a joy to work with. She is pleasant, timely and was in all the right spots for all the best pictures throughout our event. You always knew she was there working but was never in the way. She had great ideas for the planned shots and even did a little extra photoshop fun picture for us.
    Can't recommend her enough.

Kevin · event on: 01/12/2014

Lindsey Topham is one of the most talented photographers I have been able to contract for multiple events over the years. She has been kind enough to accommodate a wide variety of shooting situations, even on short notice: indoor/outdoor spaces, small gatherings under 20 people, to entire weddings for me, my family and dear friends. When it comes to ensuring that you have the collection of photos to remember your event by, consider that not only should the photographer have the technical skill and eye for framing shots, but they should also be amiable, putting your friends, family and guests at ease. Lindsey allows you to enjoy the situation, providing guidance where necessary while she subtly goes about her business, allowing you to enjoy your event. Lindsey is able to deftly accomplish these goals. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for just about any photo event as you require.

Heidi · event on: 11/30/2013

I had an infant photo shoot for my baby when he was a month old with Lindsey. My husband and I were new parents still learning how to sooth our very colicky baby. In a stressful time she was so great! She is so laid back and patient! She's great at suggesting poses and had such great ideas on how we should hold him, etc. I had so much fun! She also let me do some ideas I had of my own! (No matter how good or bad they were! Haha). She's great at taking charge when she needs to and she's also great at listening to any ideas you have! She's a true artist and whatever she does it will be both fun and beautiful!

Ted · event on: 03/08/2014

I hired Topham Photo to take pictures at my wife’s 50th birthday party. Lindsay Topham and her associate arrived before the guests and mingled with the crowd as they arrived. They were so personable, which helped bring out the best pictures of my wife and all of our friends. Not only do all of our pictures sparkle with beauty, personality and clarity so did Lindsay Topham at our event! I highly recommend her for yours!

• User4485589 · event on: 08/17/2014

Lindsey photographed our family photos for our parents 50th and took our daughter senior pictures. She is down to earth, friendly and an amazing photographer. She has an eye to bring out the beauty in everything she photographs. She takes the time needed to get the proper lighting and setting for the photos. I highly recommend Linsey TOPHAM for any of your professional photography needs.

Krista · event on: 05/18/2014

Topham Photo saved the day! On the Friday night before our son's bar mitzvah, the photographer we had booked cancelled--with no back-up. A friend connected us with Topham Photo, and even though Lindsay had already photographed a wedding during the morning, she came to our rescue to photograph our evening reception. She was a terrific photographer--professional and unobtrusive, but completely systematic about making sure all the tables and groups of relatives were documented in beautiful pictures.

Emma · event on: 09/06/2014

I regularly hire Lindsey to do photography for my personal business. She is a joy to work with as she is easygoing and brings her own creative ideas to the table, in addition to possessing a stellar work ethic. I can't recommend her enough!

Amelia · event on: 02/23/2014

We had our maternity pictures done and she was great. Made us feel comfortable and we will definetly use her again!

Amy · event on: 10/19/2013

Lindsey, at Topham Photo, was everything we could have hoped for in a photographer. She made everyone feel at ease with the camera, managed to capture my family's personality and get all of us looking good at the same time, an almost impossible task with my bunch, but she did it over and over. There were so many good pictures to choose from. I have already "pre-booked" her for all future events needing photos, family photos, senior pictures, and every wedding. She thinks I'm joking.

We hired Lindsey through a family friend, while we have not seen the photos for our wedding, so far it has been a pleasure working with her.