Top Shelf Entertainment by DJ Tony Accardi

Top Shelf Entertainment by DJ Tony Accardi

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Top Shelf Entertainment by DJ Tony Accardi

I am DJ Tony Accardi of Top Shelf Entertainment. I have entertained thousands over my 20 plus years in Sarasota as a professional DJ / VJ. Mild to Wild I have the experience to provide exactly what it takes to make your next event One to Remember! Licensed and Insured and using only state of the art sound & lighting equipment, you can book with confidence. My area of service covers from Ft Myers to Tampa but I will travel outside of my local area to provide the level of service you deserve. Have you thought about adding the fun of Up Lighting, Karaoke or Music Videos to your next party? Top Shelf Entertainment can provide a professional quality system with the choice of thousands of songs. Don't Delay Reserve today!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Tampa

Follow Top Shelf Entertainment by DJ Tony Accardi on

2 Reviews for Top Shelf Entertainment by DJ Tony Accardi

Tony was extremely professional! From our first conversation on the phone we knew we wanted him to be our DJ. He ran through with me everything that would take place and created our timeline for our wedding along with creating an awesome party!! Everyone had so much fun! We chose the simple package he offers, the lighting, set up, sound, and everything he chose to play was perfect! He has a great mic voice and really kept the party going! I highly recommend Tony for your wedding or any other party where you need a DJ.

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tony is the best DJ on SWFL! He's a great mc, fun, and professional. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture vanessa, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews