Top Shelf Entertainment by DJ Tony Accardi

Venice, FL 34293 Map · Phone number

About Top Shelf Entertainment by DJ Tony Accardi

I am DJ Tony Accardi of Top Shelf Entertainment. I have entertained thousands over my 20 plus years in Sarasota as a professional DJ / VJ. Mild to Wild I have the experience to provide exactly what it takes to make your next event One to Remember! Licensed and Insured and using only state of the art sound & lighting equipment, you can book with confidence. My area of service covers from Ft Myers to Tampa but I will travel outside of my local area to provide the level of service you deserve. Have you thought about adding the fun of Up Lighting, Karaoke or Music Videos to your next party? Top Shelf Entertainment can provide a professional quality system with the choice of thousands of songs. Don't Delay Reserve today!

Follow Top Shelf Entertainment by DJ Tony Accardi on

Table setting
Table setting
Cupcakes
Cupcakes

3 Reviews for Top Shelf Entertainment by DJ Tony Accardi

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2018

Tony was amazing. I provided him a list of songs we wanted for the processional, recessional, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc and he played everything perfectly. I've heard horror stories of DJs getting the songs wrong, so I was worried, but turns out I had nothing to worry about. We had a mixture of generations attending our wedding so he played something for everyone. It was lovely to see everyone, regardless of age, on the dance floor having a great time.

Taylor · Married on 03/19/2016

Tony was extremely professional! From our first conversation on the phone we knew we wanted him to be our DJ. He ran through with me everything that would take place and created our timeline for our wedding along with creating an awesome party!! Everyone had so much fun! We chose the simple package he offers, the lighting, set up, sound, and everything he chose to play was perfect! He has a great mic voice and really kept the party going! I highly recommend Tony for your wedding or any other party where you need a DJ.

vanessa · Married on 06/07/2014

Tony is the best DJ on SWFL! He's a great mc, fun, and professional. Highly recommended!

Top Shelf Entertainment by DJ Tony Accardi FAQ