9378 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683 Map · Phone number

About Top Catering

Top Catering is an exquisite wedding catering service located in Westminster, California. Founder and head chef, Tim Pham, works directly with couples in order to customize their catering experience to meet their particular needs and desires. This top-tier catering team specializes in Asian fusion and primarily offers couples choices from a list of delectable menu options deriving from Chinese and Vietnamese culinary traditions. Top Catering also offers extensive bar service options so all of your wedding catering needs are covered.

Top Catering offers couples a number of additional services in order to provide a memorable wedding catering experience. Some of their services include:

• Delivery

13 Reviews for Top Catering

1 User photo

Top Catering 1

Ashlie Shin · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Food and Service!

Just a few days ago, we had an outdoor wedding with 260+ people.

Tim was amazing to work with! Our venue was hesitant to allow caterers to cook onsite, but Tim handled it with them directly. He was professional the whole time and very accommodating to last-minute changes. Also, the way that pricing works is the easiest. With wedding prices shrouded in mystery, I really like that Top Catering is upfront with their menu and pricing.

The food was delicious and our guests were impressed. We are still eating leftovers from our wedding. I really liked the lazy susan with the middle cut out. It saved us a lot on centerpieces, but there is a little bit of room if you choose to have one. The lazy susan made it super convenient for everyone to share food.

We highly recommend Top Catering for your events!

Sent on 07/23/2019

beverly · Married on 10/13/2018

Above and Beyond!!

Tim and Top Catering were amazing!!! I cannot sing Tim and his team's praises enough! I just had my wedding this past weekend at Valentine DTLA and Tim and his team were exceptional! The food was sooo good, and there was sooo much of it! Since my husband's family isn't Vietnamese, I wasn't sure what they would think of the food, but I shouldn't have worried because they were blown away! The food was so abundant, that some even joked around waving their napkin saying "I surrender!" The presentation was wonderful, and I was happy as can be with how it all went.

Leading up to the wedding, Tim was fast with his responses, and incredibly helpful with all my questions. He has a strong work ethic, which was clear in his professionalism. Tim also went above and beyond and actually helped save close to $1k for me when I was trying to figure out upgraded rentals. I don't think you can say that about any other wedding vendor out there! Whereas other vendors I sometimes felt were nickel and dime-ing me, I truly felt that Tim not only saved me money, but also gave me the most bang for my buck with how awesome the food turned out.

I also love that the packaging includes, gratuity and rentals in the price. So you have one less worry at the end of the night in figuring out the math.

Thanks, Tim! I only wish I had gotten to eat more of the food!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • I

Isabella · Married on 08/19/2018

Tim and Top Catering helped us with our DREAM WEDDING at Malibu Rocky Oaks. They were on-point from beginning to end in every single detail. Every single person came up to me to tell me how AMAZING the food was; even before finishing their meals, they wanted to take their food home LOL. My family and friends are SUPER picky and annoying, but all they did was RAVE about the food.

Part 1 -- Choosing Top Catering:
    - I wanted traditional Vietnamese banquet, but with a modern twist and innovation. I got just that, and MORE. I was BLOWN away. The mixture of flavoring and the presentation were extraordinary!
    - I told my parents, and they FREAKED out because they said "If your food is bad from Seafood World or Furiwa, then it's ok, as long as you went with a brand. If you food is bad from another company, everyone would complain".
    - However, I was VERY confident in Tim and Top Catering because of Tim's professionalism and knowledge.
    - So that's how I came to book Tim! I could not have been happier with my choice.

Part 2 -- Months of planning:
    - Malibu Rocky Oaks is one of the most logistically difficult venue in the Los Angeles Area as it is a completely bare venue, and Tim was able to respond to all our questions

Part 3 -- Day of Wedding:
    - Tim came early with extra servers to cook a MIRACULOUS meal. Guests are still raving about the food!

Do not hesitate. Book Top Catering and Tim. I am going to recommend him to everyone who is planning a wedding. I promise, you will not be disappointed. They will exceed your expectations (trust me, I'm incredibly difficult and picky, and I could not have been more impressed!)

Thank you Tim for making my dream wedding come true! :)

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Top Catering 2

Top Catering FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 17.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Family Style
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 9378 Westminster Blvd Westminster, CA, 92683 See on map