Galena, OH 43021 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About Toowise Productions

The big day is finally here, but don’t be surprised if it all goes so fast you don’t have a chance to take it all in.  That’s where we can help.  TooWise Productions provides you with comprehensive video capturing the unforgettable moments of your big day all in Hi Definition Video!

You’ll feel like a celebrity as we record your wedding day preparations, ceremony, and reception.  We always attend your wedding rehearsal to locate ideal camera angles and meet the families.

In just 4 weeks, we will give you three DVDs featuring the most memorable moments of your big day.  We will also upload a “highlight reel” video online for your friends and family to enjoy all around the world.

Follow Toowise Productions on

Videos 3 Videos

5 Reviews for Toowise Productions

Audra · Married on 09/21/2019

Exceeded Expectations

Ceylon provided live ceremony music for my wedding- his ensemble stole the show! My guests raved about how his music was the best part about the wedding! Very impressive!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Sara · Married on 02/09/2013

Ceylon Wise was the Videographer for our wedding on Feb 9, 2013. We were so blessed to have him there for our special day. We found him just a few weeks before our wedding because my best friend would not let me go without some video footage of our special day. Ceylon has VERY reasonable pricing for the amazing work that he does. He is very professional, friendly, and talented. He is always extremely responsive in communication (like within the same day!) He is very helpful in checking out the different venue sites. On our wedding day, Ceylon was so amazing, we didn't even know he was there! I was scared he did not catch any good footage....but when we got our wedding video I was stunned. It was amazing and so clever and well thought out. I could not be happier.
    If you want someone reliable, helpful, talented and overall just a good person to be taking footage of the most important day of your like, DO NOT hesitate to have Ceylon part of your wedding day. We LOVE him!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/22/2011

Ceylon was amazing! My husband and I agreed that we got a great deal. He is worth much more than he charged, but the video is priceless. His work is excellent quality, he was professional, practicaly invisible so that he didn't become a distraction, and we couldn't be happier with the end result. We just celebrated our first anniversary, and we watched our video to renew our vows. It was like we were reliving the experience, and I can't tell you how precious that feeling is!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Toowise Productions Pricing

Toowise Productions Price Rates

Toowise Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Client Revisions
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD

• Galena, 43021 See on map
    Location of (Toowise Productions)