Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lydia Haywood - Harpist

Beautiful harp music for your wedding!

Lydia Haywood is a professional harpist and has been performing for special events since December 1999. She has the expertise and experience to add an elegant touch to your special day. Lydia has performed well over 800 times in Columbus and the surrounding areas and has recorded 3 CDs of her beautiful music. In addition to performing, she also enjoys teaching harp and piano lessons. Lydia is available to play for your wedding, reception, dinner, party, open house, tea, or other special event. She would love to work with you and help make your day extra special. Visit her website to hear music samples and find out more. Contact Lydia today!

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Columbus

33 Reviews for Lydia Haywood - Harpist

Lydia was a perfect fit for our New Years Eve wedding in Columbus. Her music is beautiful and she is so, so easy to work with. We got tons of compliments on Lydia's work, and I would definitely recommend her to any bride.

Profile Picture Maggie, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia did a fantastic job performing fo our outdoor wedding. She helped us choose the perfect songs to play. And was very professional as well as personal. I highly recommend her for anyone wanting a special touch for their wedding. We got a lot of compliments from our guest on her playing. Thanks Lydia!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia played amazingly at my Daughter's Sept. 3, 2016 Wedding, however it was her level of professionalism and expertise that I appreciated most.
She carefully guided us in selecting music that set the tone for our wedding, respected our input and maintained a personal rapport from the onset.
We were without worry and confident that she would be an asset to our Special Day.

Profile Picture elizabeth, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1374289706296 1042 2

Free Consultation!

Redeem In-Store
Free consultation. Listen to live music samples and discuss what kind of songs will make your ceremony special.
#WWdc20ba4511ee8a66

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Lydia is an excellent harpist! Her music is so serene and adds a special touch to any special event. I highly recommend!

I have worked with Lydia for years and am happy to recommend her to my clients. First and foremost, she is an excellent musician. Beyond that, she arrives on time, is professional and courteous, and charges a fair price.

10 PROS I KNOW