Tommy Bahama is the place. It's a celebration of the island lifestyle - a place that is always full of warm smiles, gentle laughter and relaxed conversation - a place to wind down and recharge - a place where the smell of coconut and island spices permeates the plantation house and it's tropical garden - a place where special celebrations are a nightly occurrence and...Life is One Long Weekend
• Rehearsal Dinners- Bring everyone together for a grand welcome reception or an intimate family affair. We offer numerous menu options, making Tommy Bahama the perfect beginning to your weekend event!
• Reception Packages- from a cocktail reception to a full coursed meal, let us create a combination of food, wine and environment that reflects your image of the perfect event. Let the celebration begin!
• Farewell Brunch- Bid your guests a fond farewell with a final event to bring your wonderful wedding to a close. Tommy Bahama makes the perfect setting for saying those last good-byes to old and new friends as the two of you begin your new life together.
• Bridal Showers- What better place to host your bridal shower than at Tommy Bahama Restaurants? Whether you’re planning a wedding reception for 300 or a bridal shower for 20 we turn your special occasion into a memorable event.
Thoughtful Services From Tommy Bahama Restaurants...
A warm reception awaits you and your wedding guests at Tommy Bahama Restaurants. We offer a variety of services and special features, including:
• Trained staff of event professionals
• Onsite catering for all occasions
• Floral-design services - Leis, etc
• Outdoor patio for an evening under the stars
• Live music
Defined by casual elegance, Tommy Bahama Restaurants provide a spectacular setting for your wedding celebrations.
To request more information or reserve space for your wedding event, contact:
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 98% of couples
Nik · Married on 11/06/2009
We had a small intimate destination wedding in Destin FL. We did not have bridesmaids nor groomsmen, therefore we did not have a rehearsal dinner. But, we did have a Meet & Greet [family and friends] dinner the night before our wedding at Tommy Bahamas Tropical Cafe@ Grande Blvd. This was not our planned venue, after having to cancel our previous site. So two months before our wedding Brandee at Tommy Bahamas was instrumental in assisting my mom and me plan the Meet & Greet. She was very helpful, patient, and friendly and so was the staff. It was a huge success! The food was delicious! The atmosphere of the restaurant was a perfect prelude to our Destin FL wedding. There was a steel drummer the night we were there. The service was outstanding! Brandee and my mom had even secretly worked out a personalized menu card! However, Brandee had gotten sick during the planning process and there wasn't a back-up person or assistant to continue the planning.This was only a minor setback during the planning process and she couldn't help that. Overall, the Meet & Greet was wonderful and we all had a blast! I definitely recommend Tommy Bahamas Tropical Cafe for your Meet & Greet, rehearsal dinner, or any event. Enjoy.Sent on 01/06/2010
Tommy Bahama's Tropical Cafe Price Rates
We absolutely LOVE Tommy B's food... to die for! This place would be amazing for your rehearsal dinner!