40-300
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Beach House and Sky Room

Relax. Drink. Eat.

The Beach House is the ideal location for special events including Weddings, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Corporate Dinners, Family Reunions or any other special occasion.  Our indoor and outdoor venues overlook the Gulf of Mexico and its beautiful white beaches with the most breathtaking sunsets.  Please contact Amanda Peterson via email at events@thebeachhousesd.com or by phone at 850-608-6300 Ext 1 for more information.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Audio Equipment (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Drapery (1)
Lighting (1)

We had our wedding reception at the Beach House on the pool deck. The venue was perfect and has the best views of the beach and ocean! Amanda was AMAZING! She helped me plan a destination wedding in less than 7 months. She was quick to answer any questions (and I had LOTS). She even helped with recommendations on where to get my marriage license (the hotel where I got married didn't even offer to help with that). She was willing to go out of her way and help with anything needed. I had the most amazing reception thanks to Amanda! She was even able to put my mind at ease with Hurricane Irma lurking out in the ocean!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Am wasn't AMAZING to work with when planning our wedding reception!! She was always friendly & very quick to respond to any questions we had. She was extremely respectful of our budget & was sure to help us maintain that. She also made sure we knew EXACTLY how much everything was going to cost before we actually made our final payments & there weren't any "last min surprises" that we had to pay for. On the day of, our reception was beautiful and went perfectly. The food, music, and entire atmosphere was great. We got so many compliments from our guests. Am made the entire wedding planning process so easy and stress-free (especially with it being a destination wedding). I highly recommend The Beach House to help you celebrate your special day!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/10/17, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Beach House Events
1:10 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
As a live performer, I look for venues that attract a vibrant, engaged, and fun crowd. The Beach House is all that and more. Their staff (expertly managed by their in-house wedding coordinator, Leah Valentine) delivers time and again. Situated on the sugar-white sands of Sandestin, The Beach House offers wedding services that surpass expectations! You will be hard pressed to say what was the best part of your wedding's "performance." Will it be the beach ceremony (with great music)? The party deck and on-site swimming pool for the rehearsal dinner and party? The amazing Sky Room, with its great views, private bar, and wrap around staircase? All I can say is that you will not be disappointed by any aspect of The Beach House as your wedding venue!

Events