Niceville, FL 32578 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About Rob Romans' Sunsets, Songs, and Stories

Destination weddings, vow renewals, church sanctuary services; allow me to provide you professional and award winning vocals and guitar instrumentals at any location you select for your blessed day.

My performance resume stretches back 40 years. My musical repertoire runs from older standards up through today's newest pop (but tastefully arranged to match a single guitar and voice). If you see me live (and not at a wedding), you'll see a fun, energetic performer who loves interacting with the audience. If you come to church, you'll see a more subdued performance style. In other words, I can adapt to give you EXACTLY what you are looking for in an artist.

Looking forward to helping make your day perfect!

Follow Rob Romans' Sunsets, Songs, and Stories on

• Videos 3

7 Reviews for Rob Romans' Sunsets, Songs, and Stories

• Allie

Allie · Married on 08/31/2019

professional, sounds great, very reasonable pricing

Rob was very professional to work with. We needed ceremony music last minute, and he stepped up to the challenge! He was very respectful and listened to my plans/wishes. He did not disappoint! We had several compliments on the live music at our Destin beach ceremony. I cannot stress enough how thorough Rob was and how much we appreciate his willingness to help out and his obvious love for music. I am especially grateful to Rob for working with me on such short notice. We are really glad we decided to hire you, Rob.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Rob Romans' Sunsets, Songs, and Stories's reply:

Thank you so much for your review; it was my honor to provide music for your wonderful beach wedding! Congratulations to you both!
  • F

Fontella Thompson · Married on 03/31/2019

A musician and a new friend

Rob was so great to work with, I feel as if he’s a friend! He was very flexible in my various requests leading up to my big day, and on the day the music was perfect and his presence was an added bonus—he got along with everyone and his comments/MC announcements were genuine and kind. Hire Rob! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Michael Cross · Married on 11/20/2018

Fantastic experience; wonderful musician

Nice repoitoire ... great personality... adults and kids loved him.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Rob Romans' Sunsets, Songs, and Stories Pricing

Rob Romans' Sunsets, Songs, and Stories Price Rates

Rob Romans' Sunsets, Songs, and Stories FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• PS Weddings
    PS Weddings Wedding Planners

Rob is an incredible wedding vendor and amazing guitarist/vocalist. He is extremely professional, courteous, and timely in all aspects of planning and execution and we recommend him to anyone that needs a guitarist for their event. We can't wait to work with him again.

• Saxman Randy Sherwood
    Saxman Randy Sherwood Wedding Musicians

Highly recommend Rob Romans! He and his music are a wonderful fit for weddings, festivals, or any other events where great solo music and vocals are in order!

• The Beach House
    The Beach House Restaurant Weddings

Rob is an amazing local artist with an awesome gift! We love having him out at The Beach House and he is one of our go-to guys for entertainment. It won't matter if he is crooning a love song or jamming out to some laid-back beach music, you'll always have a good time when he is providing your music. We recently had him over for an Artists for Advocacy event and everyone kept telling us how much they loved his art and asking where they could hear more of him! He keeps the tunes rolling out and the good times flowing!!