434 Olde Post Raod, Niceville, FL 32578 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Saxman Randy Sherwood

The Saxophone and Romance! A match made in HEAVEN!

There is nothing more you could add to make your ceremony or other beach event more memorable than a great saxophoe player! I will enhance your big day by adding love songs and sultry sax riffs to set the mood for a perfect celebration. I am a degreed saxophone player and I have been honored to perform for 2 Presidents, I've been featured on many studio recordings, and since moving to Destin I have performed in opening bands for Ricky Skaggs, Loretta Lynn, KC and the Sunshine Band, Tower of Power, and Chicago at coastal events. As a solo wedding musician, I have been honored to perform for thousands of people from New Orleans to the 18th Green at Hilton Head SC.I am always on site early to entertain your guests before the ceremony, and I stay after the ceremony to perform great R&B and smooth jazz selections while you and your family pose on the beach for photographs. My repertoire includes a large variety of musical styles from gospel and country, traditional jazz, to R&B and smooth jazz. I always "mix it up" during performances to ensure that guests of all ages will not only be pleased with the songs I play, but they will also remember how special the music was during your celebration! Beach weddings are after all, very contemporary events - and they deserve a fully contemporary musical accompaniment! In most cases, you only get married once... you owe it to yourself and your family to ensure your Big Day includes quality mood-setting live music. Consider hiring SaxyGuy Randy Sherwood and you and your guests will be elated with the results!!

Many musicians depart immediately after the ceremony - I am one of the FEW musicians who will stay after the ceremony and continue performing smooth jazz, R&B and love songs while your photos are taken.

One customer gave me the ultimate compliment when he said "Randy gave us NEW YORK SOUNDS AT GULF COAST RATES".... and I do! My rates are reasonable and well worth the thousands of hours I have dedicated to becoming an accomplished musician.

I spent a lifetime acquiring the tools, developing the talent, cultivating the soul, expressing the desire, and mastering the art of playing the PERFECT MUSIC - to ensure YOUR celebration is one that will never be forgotten! Still not sure? Watch my videos, listen to my demo's - and HIRE SaxyGuy Randy Sherwood today!

Contact Randy at 850.496.5269 or saxxman@embarqmail.com or visit my web site

at www.SaxyGuy.com for more information!

Click here to hear a Demo of Randy's Music!

randy palafox wharf wedding
ranwedding1may2011
allysonwedding1
Saxman Randy Sherwood
SaxyGuy Randy Sherwood after another beautiful Destin Sunset Wedding!
SaxyGuy Randy Sherwood after another beautiful Destin Sunset Wedding!
SaxyGuy Randy Sherwood entertaining over 1,000 "tasters" at the SanDestin Wine Festival!
randywedding29hbs
Saxman Randy Sherwood
Randy Sherwood playing "first dance" number for the latest lucky couple to wed on our gorgeous...
saxmanpostercommonsnotext
Saxman Randy Sherwood
Destin Sunsets are to die for!  Invite THIS sax player to your next event and make it an...
Destin Sunsets are to die for! Invite THIS sax player to your next event and make it an...
randy saxmann beach wedding may 2015steve energize

28 Reviews for Saxman Randy Sherwood

• Tameka

Tameka · Married on 05/04/2019

Miramar Beach Wedding

Randy’s performance, professionalism and responsiveness was nothing short of amazing! Unfortunately, it rained on my wedding day moving my beach wedding inside. However, Randy was very flexible and entertained wedding guest as scheduled during the transition time. Would definitely recommend him for any event.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Saxman Randy Sherwood's reply:

Thank you sooooo much Tameka! I am sorry the rains came, but I am elated that I had the honor of being part of your ceremony! You had a wonderful wedding and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together! Thanks again for allowing me the honor!
  • amy beth

amy beth · Married on 10/27/2018

I got so lucky finding Randy to play for my wedding. He is experienced, talented, can play anything, professional, easy to work with, amazing pricing, and the list goes on. More than anything he is responsive, cares about your wedding and his part in it all, and made my wedding music perfect. I would highly recommend him and would hire him again in a heartbeat. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Randy!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Susan Bach · Married on 10/20/2018

Could Not Be Happier!

We hired Randy to perform at our October 2018 wedding in Destin. We could not say enough about the quality of his music or the ease with which he was to work with. His experience and talent were obvious to my family and guests (including beachgoers not even attending our wedding) the moment he played the first note! Could not recommend him higher. Thanks Randy for an excellent addition to my wedding!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Saxman Randy Sherwood FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano, Saxophone
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• 434 Olde Post Raod Niceville, 32578 See on map