Woodbridge, VA 22191 Map · Phone number

About Toffee Creations

Congratulations to you and your big upcoming day!

Toffee Creations toffee is the perfect wedding favor because it is so delicious that it doesn't need chocolate to mask its wonderful flavors. Therefore no messy, melted chocolate for your guests!

We'll mail you samples so you can choose the perfect flavor!

All orders over $100 receive a complimentary honeymoon gift!

Our toffee keeps weeks longer than other toffees and our favors are custom made to order. You can pick the color of the box, the ribbon colors, the tiny details, the bows, and the flavor of toffee you'd like. You will love our original flavors!

For a small fee, we will personalize your tags with one of your favorite photos of you and your fiancé. See our photos for ideas.

We love weddings and are a small family business that pays extraordinary attention to detail. We take extra care to ship your beautiful favors and to assure they arrive safely.

If your guests have allergies, we have toffee that is gluten-free, nut free, and corn syrup free.

We have a ton of reviews on our website and merchantcircle.com!

FallWedding
Favorframe1
Trendy colors keep them talking way after the wedding's over!
Beautiful Black Bow with Shiny Silver Cube Box.
Beautiful Black Bow with Shiny Silver Cube Box.
Pink and White Polka Dots with 2 toned ribbons.
Pink and White Polka Dots with 2 toned ribbons.
The sky's the limit!  We're only limited to your imagination!
The sky's the limit! We're only limited to your imagination!
Balmy Elegance
Balmy Elegance
Beautiful Sheer Bows with Calla Lily on Chest
Beautiful Sheer Bows with Calla Lily on Chest
Tiffany Blue Chest with Sparkly Silver Lined Puff
Tiffany Blue Chest with Sparkly Silver Lined Puff
Oversized Pink Tutu Puff Makes it Sophisticated and Fun!
Oversized Pink Tutu Puff Makes it Sophisticated and Fun!
Creamy White Ribbon with Chocolate Brown Cube and accented with Calla Lily.
Creamy White Ribbon with Chocolate Brown Cube and accented with Calla Lily.
Polka Dot Pull Bows
Polka Dot Pull Bows
Lime Green Cube with Orange and White Accent
Lime Green Cube with Orange and White Accent
DoubleBow
Toffee Creations
Orange Satin Ribbon with Cream Cube.
Orange Satin Ribbon with Cream Cube.
Get Creative With Your Photos!
Get Creative With Your Photos!
FallWedding
Favorframe1

9 Reviews for Toffee Creations

Chantal · Married on 08/20/2011

We used Toffee Creations for my sister's bridal shower favors. April the owner is so easy to work with, she offered suggestions and pricing options based on our budget and needs. We ended up choosing a yellow box with ribbon and bow with Lemon and Sugar cookie flavored toffee and it was DELICIOUS!! I will definitely be using Toffee Creations again for my future events.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Jean · Married on 11/06/2010

I absolutely LOVED working with April!!! She is prompt, organized, creative and SOOO sweet!!! Just give her an idea or color scheme, and she will come up with the most perfect favor choices. The toffee is amazing, and you will get so many compliments on its taste and presentation. We had "Pumpkin Spice" toffee favors at our November wedding.. it was DELICIOUS!!! It would definitely make a great Holiday gift, too.. so festive!!! On a scale of 1-10, I would give April and Toffee Creations a "100"!!!

Sent on 12/13/2010

Tam · Married on 10/10/2010

It is my business to refer clients to amazing vendors (like you). I had the pleasure of referring your service to our client and we decided to stuff our own bags just for fun, but honey we almost gained 10lbs eating the pieces that did not make it into the gift bags!!!! We had Almond and Peach/Orange flavor which were truly unbelievably scrumdiddlyumptiously delicious. I promise you will not be disappointed with any flavor selected. My husband wanted me to mention that the Pina Colada is completely "off the CHAIN". I look forward to referring many more clients and stuffing bags for them (although you do a much better job at making ribbons...LOL). Thank you, Tam

Sent on 11/18/2010

Toffee Creations FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• White Pumpkin
    White Pumpkin Wedding Planners

Toffee Creations always provides the freshest and tastiest toffee. The packaging is so very cute! If you are looking for an edible favor for you guest, Toffee Creations is the way to go.

• CityGirl ~ Studio pH4.5
    CityGirl ~ Studio pH4.5 Wedding Hair & Makeup

i Cant believe how creative toffee creations are..she actually ask you questions to nail the perfect toffee for you...i was at a bridal show were i was an actual client . she took the time to ask me what flavor i liked and nailed it! i was in love with the toffee nut that she recommended! and the morning sickness toffee was incredible! did i mention her people skills!! your awesome keep up the good work, i will recommend your buisness to all my clients!!! thanks for your yummy toffee.

• Quality Greeting Cards
    Quality Greeting Cards Wedding Invitations

MY God! The Toffee is so good. Not to mention how pretty the arrangements was. Truly very professional and fun to work with.

• Woodbridge, 22191 See on map
    7036521135 (Other Phone Number)