Today We Become One

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$375 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$375 Typical Price

Today We Become One Chapel and Officiation is based in Rancho Mirage, California, just 25 minutes from the Destination City of Palm Springs! Reverend Steve Mistriel established the business in 2009 with the goal of creating personalized, meaningful nuptials. This dedicated officiant is delighted to work with couples from all backgrounds.

Today We Become One is a wedding service provider that utilizes non-denominational officiants who design the perfect custom ceremonies for many occasions. Reverend Steve and the team of officiants can tailor their services to accommodate each couple’s needs, whether they would like to incorporate special traditions, host a destination wedding or live stream a simple union ceremony from the Today We Become One Chapel!

All services include a complimentary consultation to get to know the details of each event as well as provide the upmost in personal service.

Today We Become One Chapel and Officiation is the choice of couples to be their special ceremony partner.

As a consecutive multi-year winner of the Couple's Choice Award, we know how to put couples first when it comes to the most important day in beginning your new lives together!

Specializing in Destination Wedding Ceremonies as well as holding on-site Chapel Weddings in our Rancho Mirage, CA location - You choose where and when you'd like to be married.

Need a MARRIAGE LICENSE or Same-Day Marriage? - Today We Become One can issue Marriage Licenses directly to the couple. Ask us for more information!

Vow Renewal, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Benedictions, Invocations, House Blessings, Funerals, Celebration of Life Ceremonies, and many more...

Call, message, or email today...

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$375

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
UT
WA
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

Cristina C. Married on 02/05/2022

Excellent very professional

This day was a very important day of my life. K highly appreciate and recommend reverend Steven. Ceremony was very beautiful. Thank you

Today We Become One's reply:

Thank you, it was a privilege to preside for your Big Day. I wish you the best in the next chapter of your love story.
    Chris L. Married on 10/30/2021

Personalized and kind

True story: I had a small wedding with three attendees. After Rev. Steve did the ceremony, one of my friends, who attended the wedding, asked me: “Does that Reverend know you?”
    Rev Jen did a bit of homework on Michelle and I, and Rev. Steve worked that into his magic. It was really nice.
    I didn’t expect all that I got from that experience. I’m really glad “Today We Become One” was there for us.
  • Shivani
    Shivani K. Married on 10/29/2021

Outstanding!

My wife and I just recently tied the knot- Rev Steve was the officiant- he is outstanding! He listened to our very detailed Indian rituals and executed with an amazing narrative behind every rituals being performed. (Jai mala, sindoor, mangalsutra and the lasso) from the moment I met Rev Steve I knew he was the right person to officiate my marriage. Same sex marriage and being able to incorporate the Hindu rituals along with catholic rituals… he made it happen with ease! Every one of our guest loved it and continues to compliment the beautiful ceremony that was performed by Rev Steve. I cannot thank you enough for making Sofi and my wedding an epic, amazing, educational yet beautiful ceremony for us to always cherish for lifetime. And… your Indian outfit looked great! Thank you again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Rev. Steve Mistriel
Rev. Steve Mistriel
Owner - Minister/Officiant

For the past 11 years, I have specialized in joining couples, like yourselves, with custom-created ceremonies and destination weddings, so I assure you that your ceremony will be special, one-of-a-kind, and unique to you both so as to memorialize your union and provide lasting memories for you both.

With the addition of our Chapel, you now have another choice in where to host your intimate wedding celebration. Our Chapel even features recording and live-streaming capabilities so you can share your special day with friends and family anywhere!

We can use email, text, voice, or video chat to connect, as well as work on all of the details of your Special Day!

I truly thrive off technology and making the process as quick, easy, and timely as possible.

Let's Connect and see what Today We Become One can do for you!

Rev. Elizabeth  Zamora
Rev. Elizabeth Zamora
Minister/Officiant

Working with Today We Become One is truly satisfying because they allow me to connect directly with my couples in a meaningful way ensuring I can meet their needs for the single most important day in their lives! Whether it's a quick 'courthouse-style' ceremony outside the courthouse or an elegant religious ceremony with family and friends, let me show you what other couples have already experienced with Today We Become One.

Rev. Jennifer Mistriel
Rev. Jennifer Mistriel
Minister/Officiant

Rev. Jennifer brings a light-hearted and engaging style to any celebration. With her contagious smile, everyone at her ceremonies feels a joy that warms the heart. She enjoys working with all couples both young and old. Rev Jennifer is a genuine asset to have on the Today We Become One Team!

PO Box 41 Thousand Palms, 92276
833-232-6631
Location of (Today We Become One)
69930 Highway 111, Suite 209 Palm Springs, CA, 92270