About My Dream Ceremony

Affordable | Custom | Spanish/English ceremonies

Hi, I'm Minister Carla and from My Dream Ceremony! I have performed over 3,000 weddings to an array of couples who are seeking a non-traditional, fun and out-of-the-box type of wedding. I speak both Spanish and English fluently. My most recent ceremony was in a hot air balloon.  Don't believe me? I have photos to proof it! As a non-denominational Minister I am able to perform ceremonies to a large group of couples in either civil, religious/non-religious, spiritual, same sex (LGBTQ), inmate ceremonies and unity ceremonies (i.e. love story, poems, readings, bible scriptures) throughout the Inland Empire (Riverside and San Bernardino County), Orange and San Diego County. I can also guide you through a rehearsal and coordinate your ceremony.

PACKAGES  ~   909.489.1022 Text me!

* Please visit our website to obtain full package description! *

Simple Elopement ~ $199* by appointment only

• Ceremony takes place in our home office
  • Maximum guest is 2 in our home office OR 10 guest at the park
  • Couple must provide their own marriage license

The Short & Sweet ~ $399*

Keep it simple! Enjoy exchange of vows and rings

• Complimentary consultation (in person, over the phone or an online planning session)**
  • Limited customization to ceremony script
  • Ceremony script and ring vow samples are included
  • Ceremony is 15 minutes or less, including the procession

The Traditional ~ $499*

Our best deal! Ceremony and up to two unities of your choice

• Complimentary consultation (in person, over the phone or an online planning session)**
  • Custom, fine-tuning the ceremony to perfection
  • Ceremony script and ring vow samples are included
  • Unity ceremony or reading (i.e. sand ceremony, poem, your love story)
  • Runs 15-30 minutes (depending on customization of ceremony), including the procession

Tie the Knot ~ $599*

Includes Ceremony, Rehearsal & Coordination

• Complimentary consultation (in person, over the phone or an online planning session)**
  • Custom, fine-tuning the ceremony to perfection
  • Ceremony script and ring vow samples are included
  • Unity ceremony or reading (i.e. sand ceremony, poem, your love story)
  • Runs 20-30 minutes (depending on customization of ceremony), including the procession
  • One (1) hour rehearsal with wedding group
  • Maximum of 14 people. Extra fee may apply for larger groups*
  • Coordination of your ceremony (i.e. coordination with your photographer, DJ, placing of your wedding rings)

Disclosure(s):

1. Mileage: price is based up to 100 miles round trip from zip 92570. Additional mileage: $1 per mile.
  2. Booking: in order to hold your date, time and location, a 50% retainer must be made along with a submitted online contract.
  3. Retainer: your retainer is non-refundable but transferable within 6 months from your wedding date (based officiant availability).
  4. Marriage license: it is the couples responsibility to provide a marriage license (if applicable).
  5. Language(s): Spanish, English and/or Spanglish are included in all packages (at no additional cost).
  6. Rehearsal: wedding party that exceeds over 14 people will be charged an additional $10 per person (including children). Max capacity is 20 people.
  7. Mailing: all packages include signing and filing of your marriage license with the corresponding County Recorder's office.
  8. Day-of-coaching: coaching is included on all of our packages but for the couple only. Not for the guest, vendors, or wedding party unless specified under contract.

** In-person appointment must be done in our home office, exception can be made if officiant happens to be in your area.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Customized Vows (2)
Bilingual (2)
No Denomination (2)
Licensed (1)

Minister Carla was absolutely wonderful to work with..she helped walk us through the whole process and made our wedding day very special.we would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture brandon, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carla was so much more perfect than what we could have expected. She made our ceremony one less thing to stress about because she took care of everything we needed to do. Very professional and at the same time down to earth.

Profile Picture Judith, 10/28/17, 1 Review

Events

3388 Cabrillo Ct., Perris, CA 92570   See On Map
909-489-1022 (phone)
Monday - Friday 8am to 7pm Satuday - Sunday 9am to 7pm
My Dream Ceremony is a wedding officiant from Perris servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Riverside, Temecula, and Corona. My Dream Ceremony is a professional Non denominational that has been part of the Inland Empire wedding industry since 2005 specializing in ceremonies.